Chapter 13- Smile

Kaitlyn POV

I called Lou up and she was more then happy to baby sit Paisley while I went out with the boys.

Harry had gone out to pick up a few things for supper so I decided to find an outfit that would be good for tonight. I headed over the the closet to see what I could find.

It must have been over an hour of me throwing clothes on and off trying to find something. I flopped down on my bed. I only have a bra and some shorts on , In between trying things on. When I heard someone at the door.

"I think that outfits a little out there for tonight , don't you think" Harry said with a smug look.

"Do you not know how to knock! " I said grabbing throwing a shirt over my head.

"But that's not as fun" he said with a cheeky grin. I just shook my head I couldn't believe this boy.

"I have nothing to wear," I said groaning as I turned back to my closet.

"How about this," Harry said from behind me where his body was pressed against my back as he leaned to pull a little black dress.

"That?" I said nervously.

It was a black dress that came to just over half way down my thighs , it had cut out sides so you could see parts of my stomach.

"Yes , try it on " Harry said throwing it to me as he sat on the bed.

I just stood there starring at him.

"I'm not putting this on with you in here" I said laughing.

Harry slowly got up and made is way to the door.

"I wouldn't have peaked" he said with a wink as he closed the door.

I quickly slipped on the dress.

I felt so insecure about my body. So wearing this dress made me feel uncomfortable. That's when Harry knocked.

"I wanna see!" He said as he opened the door. He stopped when he saw me.

"What"I said nervously looking at the ground.

"You look hot" Harry said pulling back a smile.

Which made me blush.

I was still looking at the ground hoping he wouldn't notice my cheek turning red .
Harry stepped close to me wrapping one hand around my waist and the other to lift my chin. We locked eyes as I looked deep into his.

"You really look beautiful" he said as a tiny smile spread across my face.

The moment soon ruined by a scream from paisley room. I pulled away and quickly left the room, leaving Harry behind.

Harry POV:

Once I got home , quickly set the bags on the counter and decided to head upstairs to find Kaitlyn.

I noticed a light in her room so I thought I'd head there first. As I reached the door I heard a tiny exhale of frustration as the spring of her mattress bounced under her.

I noticed she was only in her bra when I peaked my head around the door. I couldn't stop myself for coming up with a cheeky thought and a smug smile crossed my face.

"I think that outfits a little out there for tonight , don't you think?" I said leaning my whole body against the door frame.

Seeing her jump in shock to quickly cover her body only make me laugh at how insecure she was around me. It was kind of cute.

Once she turned back to the closet after throwing a shirt on I couldn't help but noticed a black dress hanging for her closet.

I walked over to her closet as she had expressed she has nothing to wear. Minus the 100 of clothing ideas now on the floor.

I stepped behind her are body's touching. I head my breath so badly wanting to wrap my arms around her and pull her close.

"How about this," I said pulling the black dress down.

Her nervous tone in her voice made me want to see it on her more.

After being shooed to the next room. I waited in the hall for her to change out of the dress. Wait maybe was a minute felt like hours. I showed my hands in my pockets holding myself from just barging in. After another minute I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly knocked on the door. Before sliding it open.

"I wanna see!" I said before stopping.

She was beautiful, my mind was in ah. I couldn't stop starring. Her body looked amazing and her hair perfectly fell down her back. I noticed her get nervous with my lack of words.

I stepped closeting to her , " you look hot" I said smiling. Taking in her look again.

Noticing her cheeks turning bright red I wrapped my hand around her waist pulling her close and with my other hand lifting her chin so are eyes could meet. She was so cute when she was nervous. As I lifted her chin her eyes locked with mine.

"You really look beautiful" I said noticing a tiny smile start to form on her face.

This was perfect , I had her in my arms, In a sexy dress I might add and she's smiling. I don't think I've really truly seen her smile ever since I met her.

But the moment was soon ruined by a scream of a tiny baby from the other room. For a second there i swear we froze time. Kaitlyn quickly ran out giving leaving me alone in her room.

I quickly followed after her as I found her rocking Paisley back and forth in her arms. She an amazing mother , and she wasn't even ready, But who really is. I sat there smiling lost in a day dream of having a family of my own one day when I heard Kaitlyn laugh.

"You want Harry to change you?" She said in a baby voice while tickling Paisley making her laugh. " I'll take that as a yes," she said smiling turning and handing her to me.

"Good luck! " she said before pushing past me out the room.

"What?" I said confused looking down at Paisley who was giving me a grumpy face.

"Yah well I'm not happy about it either!" I said taking her over to the change table. I didn't care though
the only thing that was on my mind was seeing Kaitlyn in that dress.

-------///

Spoiler! next chapter hopefully when they go out with the boys!!

Hope you guys are enjoying it . I really like writing this chapter lol.

Please keep commenting I love hearing your guys input also it's awesome to know people are actually reading haha! :) thanks so much

Follow me!! And vote!! :) thank so much! Hope you enjoyed another chapter !!

And hopefully all my American readers had a good thanksgiving!!