Chatper 20

Kaitlyn POV

I sat quietly beside Niall holding his hand. It had fell quiet after Niall took in that he found his baby. We sat in silence saying nothing. In some way it felt awkward but in other it felt like a sigh of relief. I was happy that I didn't have to hid anymore secrets from him. My mind was in a daze as Niall drifted to sleep.

"Kaitlyn?" A nurse spoke softly.

I jumped a little , then turned.
The nurse smiled giving me a apologetic look for startling me.

"Harry has asked if he could see Niall?" She said

I slowly got up, kissing Niall on the cheek before following the nurse out of the room. I noticed a clock in the hall as we walked back to the waiting room.
It had been over an hour since I went in . I bit my lip hoping paisley wasn't to much trouble for the boys.

"Harry you can follow me," said the nurse as we made it to the room.

Harry brush past me with out a word.

What's his problem. Was all I could think.

**Harry POV**

Me and the boys sat in the waiting room as we let Kaitlyn be the first to see Niall.

I knew something was happening between them but I didn't want it to be true. I looked over at Zayn who was playing with Paisley.

"I think she likes you," I said laughing.

Zayn laughed "doesn't she remind you guys of someone?"

"Kaitlyn?" Louis said.

"No , more like ..... Niall?" Zayn said

I held my breath as those words left Zayns lips.

"Her eyes do look like Nialls now that you say that, " Louis said.

I couldn't take anymore of this. I couldn't think that there was one more thing that would bring them closer together.

"I'll be right back." I said

I got up and walked down the hall That I saw the nurse take Kaitlyn. The hall filled with doors leading off to multiple different rooms. I just needed to clear my head. I walked down slowly listing to beeping and peoples voices. Till I recognized one.

Kaitlyns and Nialls

"Is she mine?" Nialls voice said

"Yes," was all Kaitlyn said.

I could feel my heart break in my chest and a lump in my throat.

I made my way back to the waiting room, trying to hold back all emotion.

"You okay?" Louis said as I sat down.

I nodded.

We sat there for what like ages. I saw a nurse walk by. I stopped her

"Can I see Niall?" I said

She nodded " I'll go see." She said heading towards Nialls room.

*Kaitlyn POV*

I sat down, in the waiting room as Harry followed after the nurse.

"Sorry Zayn ," I said as a passed out paisley laid asleep in his arms.

"It's fine she's a angel, " Zayn said smiling

"You be a good father one day," I said

Zayn laughed," that's good to know, I know Perrie will want kids some day."

I smiled and nodded "want me to to take her?"

"Nah it's fine, no worries," Zayn said.

"What's wrong with Harry?" I said turning to louis.

"I think he's just tired , he always doesn't like to see his friends in pain," Louis said.

"So he's okay?" Louis said

"Niall? Yeah. He's good," I said

The rest of the time we sat quietly waiting for Harry to come back only the sound of the tv to break quietly playing to break the silence.

**Harry POV**

I slowly made it down the hall, the same hall I had walked little while ago where I heard Niall and Kaitlyn speak the truth.

"Right in here ," she said opening the door.

"Thanks," I nodded.

"Hey," I said to Niall show was drifting in and out of sleep.

He mumbled to say he was awake but I knew he was tired.

"Just listing, no need to talk." I said sitting down that he chair by the end of his bed.

The silence told me that he agreed.

"I want you to know that I know... That I know your the father, to paisley, but why didn't you tell me." Was the first thing I spit out.

"I.. " Nialls said weakly.

"No I don't wanna know." I said

"What about Kaitlyn? Hmm , you can't hurt alright! She an amazing girl , she got a lot of problems in her life and I think your to balance each other out that's why you found each other. But if there is one thing I know is that I love her! And if you ever hurt her so help me niall you will find your self right back here." I said with a sigh. I got up and walked over to Niall. Who was sound asleep, unaware of what I just said.

"But because she loves you, I'm going keep pretending to not , just to make her happy." I said before leaving the room.

I knew it was best for Kaitlyn to be with Niall and if that's what she wanted I'm going let her have it. I just got to learn how to pretend.

---------///

Sorry it's not that long! Tired to slip a chapter in between exams only 3 left and I promise after will be a super long update :)

Thanks you all for continuing to support and read my fanfiction means a lot to me :) hopefully you will continue to vote ,comment and read my story. Thank you so much!!

Share , read, love , enjoy

Thank you all! And sorry for the long break and hopefully this is a good chapter I never know if you guys will like them till later :$