Chapter 15 - Nialls place

Kaitlyn POV

We fought are way through the crowds a we made it into a back of a car, Niall quickly shouted something at the driver speeding off down the road.

"You alright?" He said looking over a my quite startled face.

I nodded still slightly blinded from all the camera lights.

We drove the rest of the way in silence. Even though I had a lot running through my mind to say I just couldn't form a sentence.
One major question was where are we going?

"After what just happened I think it might be a better idea if we head back to my place, we can order a pizza," Niall said looking into my eyes.

"Sounds great," I said smiling. His eyes were amazing it was like staring it clear blue waters. I found myself getting lost in his eyes as, we arrived at his home. I shook my head as we walked towards the door.

Once he opened the door it was cool to see that inside was just normal, a average home nothing fancy just suitable for a boy.

He showed me to the living room, where I plopped my self on the couch.

"You hungry ?" Niall said

Which made me laugh.

"What?" Niall said smiling.

"Nothing, and yeah I could eat," I said chucking.

Niall just shook his head And picked up the phone.

"Pizza?" He said

I nodded as he already had the guy on the phone.

Once Niall was done he came over a sat on the couch next to me.

"So, Kaitlyn tell me about yourself I mean, do you do this often?" He said

"No, it's not everyday I order pizza with Niall horan." I said laughing

Which also made him laugh.

"No I mean, with any guy?" He said

"nah , clubs aren't usually my sense , as you saw tonight," I said looking down at my hands

"I have to ask did you go alone?" He said

I then realized didn't Niall know who I was? I guess maybe they didn't tell him I was coming. Maybe there was a reason.

"I was meeting a friend but they canceled once I got there," I said thinking it was the safest choice "what about you?"

"I was suppose to meet up with the other guys but they seemed to be late and I wasn't going wait around," he said.

We both spent some time talking until the pizza thing only things I hadn't told him was The fact I knew the boys and that I had a daughter.

"I'll fight you for the last piece horan," I said staring at the single slice in the box.

"Your on!" He said as he quickly went at me tickling my stomach. I tried to fight back resulting in a tickle war making us both die laughter.

"You can have it!" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Here, have a well earned bite," he said

I bit a piece before he are the rest.

" wanna watch a movie?" Niall said popping up to grab the remote.

"What time is it?" I said realizing I eventually would have to leave.

"It's movie time," Niall said winking.

"What you wanna watch?" He said flipping through

"Umm anything," I said not really worried about what he would pick.

He picked a action movie.

"This okay?" He said

I nodded.

As the movie started I started to shiver as all I had to wear was my little dress.

"Cold?" Niall said

"A little," i said.

Niall pulled me on to his lap wrapping his arms around me.

"Better?" He said

I nodded leaning my head on his chest.

I guess I was more tired then I thought because I had fallen asleep. I woke up to Niall turning the movie off.

"I guess I should go.." I said

"Or you could stay." Niall said

Then the next thing I knew Niall was carrying me bridle style into his bed room.

"Where are we going?" I said

"To bed," he said carrying me down the hall.

Putting me down on the bed, "it's 2 am if you really wanna call a taxi." He said before throwing me a pair of shorts and T- shirt at me. "You can wear these,"

He said before walking out of the room leaving me to change.

Since I had no way of getting home I guess I'd stay the night. As much as I felt safe I felt scared. What if this was his plan to take advantage of me? Does he do this with all the girls he meets?

I quickly changed, placing my dress on the chair in the corner of the room. There was a knock at the door fallowed by turning of a handle.

"I figured if you didn't say anything I could come in," he said

"Do you do this with ever girl?" I blurted out.

Niall just stood there looking at me then walked over to the bed.

"Honestly no... Usually girls don't come home with me. I have to make sure I really trust someone before, for some reason I have lots of trust in you."

He looked up at me as I smiled at him. I was glad he trusted me cause i trusted him to.

We sat there for a few moments in silence before, I got up and walked around to the other side of the bed.

But as I got up so did Niall. He headed towards the door.

"Where you going?" I said getting nervous he might leave me here alone.

" you can sleep in here and I'll take the couch, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. " he said

I nervouslyshifted in bed but I knew I wouldn't sleep with out him.

"Will you stay with me..." I said quietly.

"Hmm?" Nialls said turning towards me leaning against the door frame.

"Will .. You stay.." I said again under my breath.

"You want me to stay?" He said giving a cheeky grin.

I nodded, "now don't make me ask again." I said

"Your so cute, who could I say no." He said laughing as he made his way to the bed.

"Deal is I'll stay, if you cuddle." He said smiling.

"Deal!" I said moving toward the middle of the bed and snuggling down.

The bed shifted as Niall got in. His body pressed to the side of mine. He was so warm it was comforting. I snuggled up close to him.

"Goodnight," I said

"Goodnight," he said snuggling down into my arms.

For once in my life I felt safe, only other time I felt like this since the accident was when Harry was with me.

Which made me wonder what Harry would think when I told him of my night.

-------///

Okay hope you enjoy ! Please leave comments let me know! Also vote and follow me!!

Thanks so much for reading it and I hope to get the next chapter out soon!! Thanks so much!