Chatper 10

Kaitlyn's POV :

I had to get out of there, i had just woken up cuddled into Harry. It made me smile, though thinking back to when One Direction was my life and how I had a faze where i hated Harry and now i was snuggled in bed with him who would have thought. I walked into Paisley room and saw her still fast asleep i decided to leave her.

"Hey, Kaitlyn..." i heard Harrys voice behind me. I spun around to see him stratching his head.

"mhmm?" i mummbed back.

"We have a music video shoot today and if you want you and Paisley can come." He said shyly. "Liam asked to to ask you!" He snapped quickly. I laughed I guess it was probably a good idea to get around other people.

"Sure." i said walking passed heading back into my bed room.

"yes?" harry said a little shocked following me into my room.

"Yes, but if you want me to come watch you dance around then you got to let me get dressed." I said giving him a cheeky smile. Making Harry smirk.

"Now out!" i shouted shooing him out.

******

We arrived at the shoot , and Liam was the first to greet us.

"Kaitlyn!!" Liam said running up to hug me.

"Hi Liam," I said hugging him back.

"Hey Kait" Louis said waving from the hair and make up chair.

I waved back as Liam talked away asking me how I was doing.

HARRYS POV.

"So who's this?" Zayn said nudging into me.

"That's Kaitlyn, the girl Liam wanted me to watch over." I said taking a sip of a water bottle.

"Looks like you did more the watch over." Zayn said winking as he pointed to Paisley "who's kid is that?"

"It's Kaitlyns , NOT mine " I said glaring at him.

"Where's Niall?" I said looking around the set.

"I don't know I haven't seen him yet, maybe running late?" He said making his way past me to introduce him self to Kaitlyn.

I looked down at my phone it was 11 O'clock it's not like Niall to be late. That's when the director called us together.

" Nialls been a bit under the weather so we are going have to shoot the video later when he's better. " Ben said

We all nodded. I walked over to where Kaitlyn was.

" videos being pushed back because Niall is sick" I said sitting next to her.

"aww poor Niall I hope he's okay" she said picking up paisley from the floor.

"Wanna go for lunch with us?" Louis said as him Zayn and Liam headed this way.

I nodded even though I knew things might not go so well for Kaitlyn.

------//

I'm having the worst writers block!! So if you guys have ideas what Kaitlyn and the boys should do let me know!!
I'm sorry this chapter sucks just wanted to get something out I'll write more soon promise!!!!
Hope you enjoy !
Share and vote