Chapter 30 - She knows

Sorry take so long between chapters I've had so many new ideas for stories I have troubles focusing. On just one! Summer is finally starting but still my life is crazy busy I'm trying to get back into it but it's hard when life is so crazy!
-----//

Niall POV:

After talking with Harry I knew I had to talk to Kait I didn't want her thinking I was hiding anything. I hurried home to find her sitting watching tv as Paisley was down for her nap.

"Hey" I said nervously

She looked over slowly at me "oh hi" she said giving me a small smiling "Paisley asleep so just watch your volume" she turned back to the tv.

"Can we talk?" I said walking over to her sitting on the chair across from the couch.

"About what ?" She said looking confused and slightly nervous

"About things Anna may or may not have said but either way I need to say them. First I am Paisley father and there is no doubt that I am. Second, Anna she liked to play mind game when her life is un happy then everyone else should be too. I never wanted to lie to you but I knew I was the father and i didn't need any doubt in your mind that I wasn't." I said biting my lip nervously

"What hurts the most is that you didn't address this situation with me I had to learn through Anna that there was even the slightest concern you weren't the father. What do you think I would have done if you happened not to be? Do you really think I'm that cold to just leave you. I care about you Niall more then just as Paisley dad. But I guess this relationship only matters because it lets you be with your daughter. I thought you actually liked me.." She says getting angry then sad quickly.

*Paisley crying*

Kait signs getting up and heading to the stairs " you think if you really wanted to be a father you would be there for your daughter.." She said heading up the stairs to get the crying baby.

Sitting on the couch speechless I didn't know how to feel or what to say. I had no one to blame but myself I needed to make it up to her.

---
Harry Pov

Now knowing Niall the father I knew soon I'd have to move out. Giving them two there space and allowing there family to grow. I didn't want to lose her though. She has become my best friend. *phone rings* looking down to see a incoming call from Kait. " Hello?" I answered quickly concerned. I could hear the tremble in her voice and I knew she was upset.
She explained the Niall situation with me. I listen carefully and sighed as she finished. "You may not like what I have to say but here it is. Give Niall a chance. Kait he was just as scared and confused as you and he didn't want to hurt you. He's a good guy and he made a mistake. He was afraid that of this came true that he wasn't the father you both would stop trying to make it work. But he loves you and he didn't want either to stop." I said choking on the he loves you. There was a pause on the other end before she spoke,

"Okay. I trust you Harry. I just don't want too look like a fool." She sighed "but I guess you are right maybe we both made a mistake maybe we should stop trying just for Paisley an open are hearts for each other. I think I love him too"

I held my breath as she said it. I knew then I had to get out I couldn't stay there anymore she didn't need me. Not anymore, not like I needed her.

---
Kait Pov

holding paisley "baby we need to go say sorry to your dad" carries the half asleep child down the stairs. "Niall?" I said walking into the living room where he was sitting on the chair. "I'm sorry okay I may have over reacted but we need to realize that if we want this its for us not just Paisley." I looked at him seriously.

Niall looks up and nods " this is for us and I didn't want to hurt you buy making you anxious and stress. I knew you had the party and I thought I was protecting you buy not telling you."

"I know but no more secrets please I can't take any more lies" I said leaning in and kisses Niall lightly " I love you"

"I love you too" Niall says smiling. " I'm not leaving you two. We're a family"

*little while later*

Snuggled up on the couch with both Niall's and Paisley asleep in each other's arms I sneak off into the kitchen were Harry was he had been out then home and doing some work so I hadn't had time to talk to him since the phone call.

"Hey you busy ?" I said quietly walking into the kitchen

He looks up from his phone "no what's up?" He said

"Nothing just missing hanging out with you, you been all over today what up?" I said smiling at him

"Nothing just busy , I see your back together all sound. I'm happy for you both," he says giving a fake smiling looking back at his phone. " I'll be out buy tomorrow so don't worry"

I looked at him shocked did I do something wrong. I knew he have to leave one day but I didn't think just yet."you don't have to go, no ones kicking you out." I frowned slightly

"He will be soon and besides how can you start a family if an annoying roommate is in the way." He looks at me and frowns " I'm not going to be gone forever just not here we will still see each other okay." He gives a reassuring smile but I'm but reassured. I nod anyway.

"I'll wait until Niall can be secure here and then I'll go" he said getting up and putting his phone in his pocket. " but if you don't mind tonight I have a date I got to go to."

" A date? Why didn't you tell me" I said shocked

"Because it just got set up and it might just be a one time thing." He smirks " don't worry your still my number one" he winks heading out of the kitchen.

His number one? I sit in the kitchen confused. Does he just think I'm one of his booty calls? I thought I was more to him. I frown confused and concerned. I head back into the living room and cuddle into Niall if Harry going act this way then maybe he should leave.

----///
Hope this is okay sorry just trying to get a feel for what to come and where I left off sorry it's not very long I want to wrap it up soon because I have ideas for a second on of this and I'm excited for it! Please comment any feed back I'd be happy to hear I'm sorry again for taking so long!