Chapter 6

Kaitlyns POV

I woke up to the smell of..bacon? Rubbing my eyes, I woke up in my parents bed. I slowly slipped off heading first to Paisley room to find her still asleep. I headed down stares following my nose as the smell got stronger. I reached the kitchen to see a shirt less Harry styles at the stove.

"Umm, morning?" I said nervously.

"Good morning! " Harry said turning around throwing a plate then placed it on the island in front of me. "For you"

"Umm thanks,"still a little shocked to what I was seeing. I picked up my fork and slowly and put a piece if pancake in my mouth it was so good.

"This is really good," I said with a mouth full of food.

"Thanks," Harry said still down next to me. "Sorry if this is kind of strange me being here" Harry said slowly.

I never thought of that. Yesterday Liam found me and know I'm living with his best friend? Why did I just trust them so quickly I barley knew them. Something to me just seemed it was alright.

"I guess it is but I'm alright with you here.. I mean if your ok with it." I said nervously.

"I'm fine, is there any set things I can't do while I stay?" Harry says eating a piece of bacon.

"No I mean technically , it should be you making rules since it seems like I'm forcing you to stay." I said confused at what I said we both broke out laughing. But are laughing was broken by a faint baby crying. I got up groaning, I wasn't ready to be a mother. I headed up stairs to see Paisley red faced and tears in her eyes.

"Hey Pais, stop crying mommy's here." I said stoping my self. Did I just say mommy.

I reached down grabbing Paisley.

"You stink!" I said laughing I quickly changed her diaper and brought her down stairs. Where Harry was now cleaning the dishes.

"Paisley who's that!" I said pointing to Harry.

Paisley just starred at me. Making Harry laugh. Placing Paisley in her high chair, I headed over to the fridge.

"Food , food , Paisley where's your food." I said pulling out a container of baby food. I quickly fed her while Harry got ready for the day he was going to the studio.

****
I finished feeding Paisley and we were now both fully dressed and ready for the day. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do today. Clean? Wow now I do sound like my mom. Harry had just left for his day at the studio Liam had picked him up so he could stop by and say hi. Maybe I should give Sarah a call.

**phones rings*

"Hello?" A voice said on the other end.

"Hey , Sarah?" I said

"Kaitlyn?!" She said half asleep and surprised that I was calling. What time is it anyway. "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah everything's fine, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything else you need to say before Liam got into the elevator." I said

"Oh, there is but I'm not to sure if I can give you all information yet so I'll keep you posted." Sarah said nervously "umm Kaitlyn I got to go ill call you late"she said quickly then hung up.

Weird I thought to myself what could it be that she couldn't tell me now. I decided to take Paisley for a walk since there wasn't anything else to do.

****

We got to a park a few blocks from our house. It was a small park but it was still beautiful. I use to come here all the time to clean my head. I guess I started to stare into space because I was tapped on the shoulder.

"Excuse me ?" I heard a mans voice say as it shook me out of my day dream. "Is this your daughter" I heard his say. I looked up to see him hold in Paisley I got, up from the park bench that I had been sitting at.

"Oh yes, sorry,"I said taking her out of his hands. "Thank you."

"No problem, I saw her start to escape." He said between chucks

That's when I really took a look at his face. "Louis?"I thought to my self. But I guess the words slipped my mouth as well.

"Yeah, I'm Louis." He said.

"I'm Kaitlyn, " I said shocked.

"Well nice to meet you Kaitlyn , I got to get back go the studio, make sure the little monkey doesn't escape." He said laughing as he walked away.

"Paisley! Why were you running away from mommy!" I said tickling Paisley. Again with the mommy I thought.

I decided it was probably time to go back home. I put paisley back in the stroller and we headed back toward home.

First Liam , then Harry and now Louis... What is going on.