Chapter 18 - Meeting up with Niall

okay just a little recap into whats going on. First Kaitlyn does not know that her parents adopted paisley from Niall so none of the other boys know as well. Sarah told Kaitlyn she had something to tell her but never got a chance to.....

okay hope you enjoy.

Kaitlyn POV

A few days as had past, i was just starting to adapt to being a mother. It had been a while since me and Niall had talked. Other then a few texts back and forth i was starting to forget what his sweet Irish accent sounded like. Since Harry had be busy with work so had Niall so you hadn't had a chance to hang out after you first in counter.

***

"Bzzzzzz!!"

I lay in bed restlessly as I roll over and grab my phone from the side table. It was a text from Harry.

"Gone out to Lou to get my hair cut incase you looking for me"

Thanks a lot waking me up to tell me that.

Just as I was about to put down I noticed a incoming call.

"Hello?" I said answering

"Hello beautiful." A sweet Irish accent said over the phone.

"Niall?" I said still waking up.

"Sorry If I woke you, I just kind of missed you and I was hoping you wanna hang out with me today," Niall said sounding hopeful.

With out a thought I quickly answered yes.

"I'll come pick you up in an hour or so okay?" Niall said before both saying goodbye and ending the call.

But the smile on my face soon faded when I heard Paisley scream.

Then I realized I never told Niall about Paisley. I quickly rushed out of bed to grab Paisley rocking her in my arms. I turned back to my room thinking about what I could do. If Lou and with Harry then my only choice was to cancel or take her with you.

I really didn't want him to know just yet. But I really did miss him.

"Paisley do you wanna hang out with Niall?" I said laying her down on the bed.

She just smiled as she gazed up at me.

"I'll take that as a yes," I said laughing. I quickly changed into some cute denim and a plain t shirt. Throwing my hair into a messy bun. I wounded down stairs to feed Paisley.

"Here comes the choo choo train," I said taking the spoon full of food towards Paisley mouth. She finally took another bite when your phone rang.

"Were popular huh Paisley," I said setting down the spoon.

"Hello?" I said

"Hi Kaitlyn, it's Sarah."

"Ohh hi!" I said

"How have things been," she said

"They been getting better," I said

"That's good, okay so I have some news to tell you about Paisley. But I thin you rather know in person. It's about her real parents." She said softly.

"I'm just going to meet up with a friend today but how about I get a hold of you later and then maybe you can drop by then?" I said

"That will work," she said

"Well talk to you later," I said before hanging up.

Shortly after Sarah's call, I cleaned up Paisley and headed into the living room to wait for Niall. I was getting nervous wondering what he would think.