Chapter 3 - the elevator

Kaitlyn POV

We followed the nurse down the hall to another room similar to mine but made for a young child. Where Paisley lay fast asleep on the bed. I walked up to the bed looking down at now, my baby girl. She was so precious and cute when she slept. I swept pieces of her light brown hair out of her face, making her eyes fluter open. With her beautiful deep blue eyes she starred up at me.

"Kaitlyn.." I nurse spoke coming into the room.

"Hmm," I mumbled not taking my sight off Paisley.

"Your free to go once your ready." She said flipping through papers on her clip board then left the room. I nodded and picked put Paisley.

"Ready to go," I said looking at Paisley who had fell back asleep in my arms.

We started to walk towards the elevator as Sarah followed she wanted to walk us out. Just as the doors where about to close we heard a yell.

"Wait!!" And a man came flying into the elevator. "Thanks," he mumbled look at the ground shyly.

I notice once he looked up he looked around at me and Sarah the only two other in the elevator. I'd seen the guy before but I couldn't put my finger on who he was. I guess he noticed me struggling.

"I'm Liam Payne," he said sticking his hand out for me to shake. I shook it.

"Im Kaitlyn," I said trying to to scream. I just touched Liam Paynes hand! He was me teen heart throb I loved one direction I loved all the boys. I get thinking over how much I loved them. When I got knocked out of my thought when Sarah taped me.

"I'll take you home, " she said and that when I realized yea how was I getting home since how I ended up here was because our car was smushed. I nodded in agreement.

"I know that it's none of my business and I don't know Kaitlyn how comfortable you are but I could drive you home if you want. Not that I know this lovely lady couldn't just see looks like a very busy lady and its probably not out of my way." Liam said looking up at both me a Sarah.

"I don't see any reason not to trust you, so up to you." Sarah said looking towards me. That's when Sarah got a phone call.

"Maybe if its not out of your way.." She said just before answering.

"I guess I'm coming with you," I said smiling down at my baby cradled in my arms.

Liam's POV

I can't believe I just asked a random stranger into my car. Just Kaitlyn didn't feel like a random stranger she felt like an old friend. Once I put the car seat in that Sarah gave us. She place the baby in the back and we both go into the car.

"Kaitlyn is that your daughter ?" I asks hoping it was ok.

"Technically yes, but I didn't give birth to her." She said biting her bottom lip. I scratched my head. I didn't understand, she barley looked 18 she couldn't have adopted could she. I think she realized the confusion on my face. She sighed, "it's a long story if your up for the challenge."

"We'll it's a long car ride," I said. She nodded and told me everything from the crash to the baby. I just listen. How could all this happen so fast. This pour girl. By the end of it she was in tears.

"And now I have to go back to my old house and live alone and raise Paisley." She said in between sniffles

I couldn't let her go home like this not yet. I knew I might get in trouble but I could risk it.

"Kaitlyn would you like to come stay with me.." I said

"really?" She said shocked

"Until your ready to get back on your feet," he said she nodded and that's when we pulled up to my house. I knew this wasn't going be easy but it sure cold be fun.

-----

Sorry it's a short chapter I had this one written out and then wattpad got messed up and it got deleted!!! And I had to re write it. Please vote , comment! :) and hopefully you enjoy!