Chapter 5 - Harry Styles

Kaitlyns POV

When those words left Liam's mouth I froze.

"Harry... Styles.." I stuttered I'm total shock.

"Yeah, I mean he lives alone and he kind of owes me one. " Liam said pulling into my drive way.

Once getting out of the car I picked up Paisley and headed into the place I now owned. It was a regular sized home. It wasn't anything fancy but its the one I grew up on. I unlocked the door and pushed it open Liam following behind. I took a deep breath and stepped inside. Untouched from when we left it. I walked into the living room placing Paisley down in her play pen. Liam awkwardly shuffled at the door. I smiled, walking past the photos that were across the fire place. Then stopping at one of my parents. They were smiling. I missed them more then ever. I picked up the photo rubbing my thumb over there faces. "Why mom... Why did you leave everything to me.." I whispered to the photo. That's when I noticed Liam come up behind me.

"Is that them?" He said shoving his hands in the pockets of this jeans and looking at the ground.

"Yep, " I said taking in a deep breath placing the photo back down. I sat down on the couch starring at Paisley who was happily playing with her toys. She's so innocent unaware that are parents are dead.. Well her grandparents. Liam sat down next to me.

"I don't know if I can do this." I said breaking down in tears. Liam sat there holding me and rubbing my back. Finally I stopped crying.

"Thank you," I said whipping the last of my tears off my face. " Liam.. Why me, why did you chose to talk to me."

"I don't know ," Liam said nervously.

That's when Liam's phone went off.

"Excuse me," he's said getting up off the couch , answering his phone.

I walked up to Paisley pen because she was getting cranky. I took her into the kitchen and placed her in her boaster seat. I gave her some baby food. That pretty much was already covered her face by the time Liam came back.

"That was Harry , is it alright if he comes now." Liam said. I nodded.

I sat down at the table watching Paisley try to eat.

"Why me Liam, why did I get chosen to be a mom. I said putting my head in my hands.

"It's because your strong." Liam said trying to give me confidence. We sit and chat till I hear a knock at the door. Must be Harry.

I slowly walked up to the door.

"Hello? Kaitlyn?" A deep voice from a curly haired boy said. As soon as he looked up I recognized his face from the posters that use to cover my walls.

"Harry , right? ... Hey." I said inviting him in.

"Hey Harry," Liam's said coming up behind me.

"Want anything," I said as we all walked back to the kitchen.

Harry shook his head no. Liam caught him up to everything that was going on a Harry listen. While I played with Paisley, maybe being a mom wouldn't be so hard.

"So Harry will you stay with Kaitlyn, till everything ok." Liam said.

"Well only if she wants to deal with me." Harry said laughing.

Only knowing Harry for not long I did want him to stay. I nodded and laughed as well. He looked down at his phone.

"Hey sorry I got to run, but I will be back tonight with some stuff so see you around," he said before letting him self out.

Later that evening.

"Ok , so how do you even survive with out being attacked by fans." I said to Harry and Liam. As we all sat eating Chinese food in the living room.

"I don't know just since we live here the fans are use to us I guess," Liam said laughing.

"But it's crazy anywhere , it's just something you got to get use to." Harry said.

"Harry , you don't have to stay if you don't want to. I don't wanna seem like a bother." I said

"Nah , I don't mind" he said smiling.

"So tell me about the boys , the band ,
Your guys lives," I said

Both of them told me about the band and things that happen. They started to tell me about Zayn and Louis and just as they got to Niall , Liam got a phone call.

"It's Danielle this probably means I got to go home." He said answering his phone.

"Soo , Niall? " I said thinking about Niall and how he was the one I had a major crush on and thinking to in my closet there's a life size card board cut out of him that I loved.

"Well Niall, he's the sweet Irish one," Harry said laughing. Then turned serious. "Some stuff happened in his life so he's been kind of sad but it was really hard on him and he's getting better." Harry said looking down at his food. I nodded.

" I can't imagine it's any worse then me," I said now looking down at my food.

"Hey guys sorry I got to go home, I'll check in on you tomorrow, and Harry... " Liam said giving Harry a stern look. Making me laugh. And Harry gave him a smirk. Once Liam left I decided to show Harry his room. Even though my parents weren't here and he could of slept there , I made him sleep in are guest room. We both went are ways to bed for the night.

Late that night

I kept tossing and turning all night I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop having this dream. That I was alone. My parents gone. Till I woke up and realized it was a reality. I walked down the hall to a room with two doors I opened them it was my parents room. I missed them so much. I crawled under the covers just to pretend they were still there made me feel safe. A tear rolled down my cheek as I closed my eyes and letting sleep take over.

-------

This chapters a little longer hope your guys enjoy comment vote let me know :) ill come back and edit!