Chatper 12 part 2

Okay so this is kind of Harry's thoughts about what happened when he saw Kaitlyn in the bath and stuff!
------///

Harry : POV

I pulled into the drive way after lunch with the boys I was trying to decide how I was going ask Kaitlyn if she wanted to go out with the boys tonight. When I walked In I didn't notice Kaitlyn to be around so I figured she maybe upstairs. I made my way up I passed paisley room I peaked in saw her fast asleep. Still Kaitlyn was no where to be found I walked into her parents old bedroom and saw clothes on the floor. Granted I couldn't help my self I walked right into the bathroom. And that's when I saw Kaitlyn. The dimly lit bathroom yet the glow of the candles glistened off her beautiful.

I was knocked out my day dream about her when I heard her scream my name. Which startled my and the first thing I did was cover my eyes. She was so cute when she's mad. As she crossed her arms over her chest. I was peaking through my fingers I couldn't get enough. She just was so beautiful.

I let her get out only cause I needed to talk to her. I had to ask her if she'd wanna come hang out with the boys.

As we chatted on the bed she finally agreed to come out with us. I was so happy but I didn't wanna show it. She agreed only with the the circumstance that she doesn't come in with us. She doesn't want to be in the spot light and I understand her wishes.

Kaitlyn had asked me if I didn't mind running and grabbing some food for us for supper. For sure I didn't mind I'd do anything her...

---/////

Okay hope you guys enjoyed chapter 12 and part 2 !! Sorry if there is some mistakes I typed it on my phone again hope you enjoy it! :) next chapter prob be out soon .

Vote , comment , share :) please spread the love! Hehe thanks so much everyone who's reading it means a lot!