Chapter 19

I'm Sorry!! I was going to update earlier but I have exams in 2 weeks so I need to start studying and stuff! Sorry!!
------///

Kaitlyn POV:

"Niall... Like thee Niall Horan?" I said shocked at what words had come out of Sarah's mouth.

"Yes," she said smiling.

Then I realize, did Niall know, is that why when he heard Paisley name.

"Is everything okay?" Sarah asked in breaking the silence.

"Yes," I said.

"Well I should probably get going," Sarah said realizing I just need time for the information to sink in.

She headed towards the door.

"Wait! ..." I said , making her turn around.

"Does he know?" I said.

She shook her head.
" He thinks the child belongs to your parents and he does not no as of right now that they have left us, we are going to inform him because it is important." She said.

I nodded. "When you tell him, will you make sure he knows I just found out," I said. Knowing Niall would hate me if thought I knew and didn't tell him.

She nodded as she headed out the door.

Just as she left my phone buzzed. Looking down I saw I got a new text message.

****
Niall POV:

leaving Kaitlyn place, the name Paisley was running through my head. That name seemed just to un common.
I thought back to the day Paisley was born and holding her for the last time. I left tears form in my eyes. As I remembered placing Paisley in the arms of her new parents. That was the last time I saw her. And that's when It
hit me.....

****
Kaitlyn POV

Text message from Lou - "Niall go in a car accident, I'm coming to get you to meet the boys at the hospital"

After reading those words I dropped to the ground. He was just here how could this be. Second later Lou arrived.

"Kaitlyn! " she yelled coming through the door. Running toward me she wrapped her arms around me.

"It's going be okay," she said helping me up to my.

She put me in the car, then ran back in grabbing Paisley.

I was a mess. tears ran down my face.

"Aww stop crying love, he's going to be okay" Lou said grabbing my hand.

We made are way to the hospital, media and fans were crowding the doors.

Keeping are heads down my and Lou made are way through the doors

Once we got into the lobby the first person I saw was Harry.

"Kaitlyn!" Harry said heading over to me.

"Is he okay!" Was the only thing I could say.

"We don't know yet, were waiting for the doctors," he said

Tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Don't cry, he's going be okay" Harry said pulling me into a hug.

Making paisley squeal, almost forgetting about her in my arms.

She made me smile.

We waited for what felt like hours in the waiting room. It started to get dark out and fans started to leave , and media died down.

Paisley had found her new interest into Zayn. As she and him were playing with the toys.

"Harry," I whined looking over at him. He was looked up from his phone.

"Can I ," I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

He smiled wrapping his arm around me , pulling me closer to him.

I sat cuddled into him for a while.

"You all here for Mr. Horan?" A doctor said coming over to where we all sat.

"Yes," Harry said.

My heart racing.

"He going to be fine just a few broken bones ," the doctor said.

Gasped as I had held my breath.

"He has been resting, but we are willing to let a few of you see him," he said

I nervously looked at all the boys. I really wanted to see him but I knew I was less important then them.

"Kaitlyn you should go," Harry said.

All the boys nodded in agreement.

"Can I take Paisley? I said to the Doctor point to my daughter,"

"Sorry not right now," the doctor said

"Well watch her," Zayn said

I nodded and followed the doctor.

Heading down the hall reminded me of the accident. I held to fight back tears. As I entered the room.

Nialls body laid on the bed bandaged up.

"Niall?" I said walking towards the bed.

"Hmm" I heard him mumble.

"It's Kaitlyn," I said

"Kaitlyn? " he said

"Yeah, how you feeling," I said realizing that probably wasn't the best thing to start of this conversation.

He smiled, "I'm fine,"

Which made me smile.

"Where's Paisley?" He said.

I gulped, when he said her name.

"In the waiting area," I said.

We sat there quietly for a few mins.

I sat next to him on the bed with my back to him.

"You asleep" I said , after a few mins

"No, just sore" Niall said

"Do you want me to go while you rest?" I said.

"No will you stay, " Niall said I turned to him he was giving me his sweet puppy dog eyes.

I leaned down and kissed him on the nose.

"I'll stay," I said.

**

I sat on the chair across from Niall as he was falling to sleep. I texted the his letting them now Niall was okay.

"Kaitlyn..." Niall said.

Making me look up.

" Is she mine? " Niall spoke softly.

My heart stopped. He knew?

I got up and headed towards Niall. Standing over the side on his bed.

The words barley left my lips. As I answered

"Yes."

-----///

Okay! Sorry it took so long. And hope this good! I have exams so I try to squeeze this chapter in, but I have a busy schedule. Thank so much for all the support for reading my book!

Thanks for voting and commenting! Especially reading. Hope you will continue.

Thanks so much and hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think!