Chapter 23 - Day in the Park

sorry I haven't updated in a while !! I've been super busy!! I really hope to update lots in the summer or possibly finish this one. So that is exciting I also will be editing my book once its done or when I get around to it so sorry that there maybe more errors then I would like right now.
Also one last think thank you all for the support means a lot I never knew that anyone was going read this and enjoy it as much as I hear a lot of you do so thank you very much an I hope you continue to enjoy, please anytime message me or leave a comment letting me know what you think or have any ideas or even help on how I can make this more better !! thank so much.
Kaitlyn POV:
I ran upstairs to get ready for the day in the park with harry. Picking up Paisley I changed her in a cute little sundress and sandals. I heard a knock at my door, turning around to see a now fully dressed Harry at my door.
"Ready to go?" he said smiling.
"just one I sec.." I said placing a floppy hat on Paisley head. I turned around now facing Harry and laughed showing him Paisley little outfit.
"very cute." he laughed.
Walking passed him thought the door I caught him smirk as he whispered out " not just the baby." He pushed passed me heading down the stairs, " ill be in the car."
***
"So what park are we going to anyway?" I said flicking through stations
"It's a secret Harry said smiling
Finally settling with a station the radio host announced the next song.
"Coming up next the latest from One Direction, Midnight memories!"
Harry smirked. I rolled my eyes as he started singing.
But by the time it hit the chores and I decided to send him a little surprise as I joined in singing with him. Knowing all he words.
Harry stopped. As I continued not noticing him. His smile grew as. I stopped realizing he was watching me.
"What ?" I said turning down the volume.
"Nothing," he said shaking his head turning his eyes back I the road.
***
"How's this?" I said pointing to a place under a tree.
"Perfect," Harry said placing a blanket down for us to sit on.
Placing paisley down once we sat down she crawled towards the play area. Which wasn't big but still nice. Consists of a couple swings and a play structure. I huffed as I started to get up.
"I got her,"Harry said getting up. Grabbing paisley and swing her in the air. Making her a release a giggle.
I laid back in the grass , looking up at the sky. Taking a second to just breathe and think about my life. How crazy it had been In only a couple months.
I decided to roll over so I could now see Harry pushing Paisley in a baby swing.
He was so good with her. I smiled at them but quickly turned my head as he saw me watching them.
Few seconds later Harry sat down next to me with Paisley in his lap.
"Hi," I laughed as I sat up.
"Can I ask you something?" He said looking more serious.
"Sure..depends what it is I guess." I said
"What do you see in Niall." He spoke out.
"What you mean?" I said a little confused at his choice of words.
"I mean, why did you decide to date him, was it because he's paisley father." He said.
We both went quiet for a while.
"No, i met Niall before I even knew he was ever in Paisley life. I really like Niall okay he's someone I care about." I Felt angry why did he think id only date someone because of Paisley.
But before we could move on with anymore of this conversation. We were interrupted.
"Kaitlyn !!" A female voiced screamed.
Turned around to see a girl running over.
"Bea?" I said shocked as she stopped in front of me.
Bea was my best friend in high school but once we graduated we both went are separate ways.
I stood up giving her a hug.
"Long, time no see" she said smiling.
I nodded.
Harry cleared his throat
"Oh yeah , bea this is my friend.." But before I could finish she cut me off.
"Harry styles, I know who he is" she said running over and giving him a hug.
"When did you meet him!" She said now turning back to me.
"Long story," he said laughing.
Thinking about how I met harry I realized it was all because of Liam and with the death of my parents. If that strange event never happened I don't think none of this would happen.
"Who's this cutie?" Bea said cutting me off from the thought as she picked up Paisley.
"Paisley, she's my daughter ," I said laughing .
"Wait daughter, you two aren't ?" She said pointing between us.
"No no, were just friends and anyway that's Nialls baby. " Harry said shoving his hands into his pockets.
"I'm so confused, why the hell haven't you told me anything before you know there's a thing called the internet you could have hit me up," Bea said.
"How about we caught up over some ice cream," I said.
"Sounds like you two need it," Harry said.
"Your invited too," I said pushing my arm into his as we walked towards the ice cream shop.
-----////
Sorry haven't updated in a while I tried to make this long but I know that didn't happen cause I wanted to put another chapter of like Niall and Anna so I've been working on like 2 different parts.
Thanks you all for continuing to support and read my book! Summers soon so I should be updating more !
Hope you enjoy and yes this is unedited
Read , comment , share , vote!! :) let me know how you think it is so far!