Chapter 29- the resutls part 2

----At Anna House ---
NIALL POV:

I didn't have time to talk to Harry because I had to get to Anna, she got to results and she was waiting for me.

I pulled up to Anna's house I was nervous. This was it. Am I the father or not? Part of my didn't want to know it was just easier not knowing and just believe I was then knowing I wasn't. But even if I wasn't I would still raise that Little girl like she was my own. I loved Paisley and Kait I couldn't imagine not being with them. I slowly got out of the car and made my way up to the door. My hands were shaking as I rang the bell. It wasn't soon after I rang it that Anna was at the door.

"Hey, " she said with a small smile letting me into the house.

"Hey " I said back as I walked through the door.

"Ready?" She said as we sad on the couch with the envelope containing all the answers.

I nodded and she slowly opened it. Both of use glancing over the paper together.

"Just how I thought" she said.
My heart raced and I kept reading.

"You are the father Niall," she said pointing it out on the paper.

"Just what you thought ?" I said confused.
"You thought that I wasn't the father! Did you know all this time were you lying to me!" I was starting to get angry with her.

I could see her start to feel guilty.
"I was jealous! " she slipped out.

"You were jealous! About what! You were the one who came to me with the idea of adoption!" I said getting now furious.

That's when she started to cry.

As much as I hated to see her cry I couldn't feel much sympathy. She made me stress for weeks over this she made me keep secret from Kait. She did this just to make me crazy and now she's upset.

"I'm sorry, I was jealous you were getting a relationship with our daughter and I was just looked at as a horrible women who gave her up!" She said between tears.

"No one ever thought you were horrible! If Kait thought that she wouldn't have invited you to the birthday!" I said starting to calm down. I could understand where she was coming from. "But why did you have to lie to me."

"I honestly though there was a small chance, but then I calculated and i knew there was no way. " she said.

I just sat there I didn't know what to say anymore I ran my hands through my hair.

"I'm sorry," she said again.

----Harry POV----

I didn't know what was up with Niall he's not like that to run off. I knew I would have to talk to him later tell him Kait knew.  So I headed back to Kait 's place, I gotten a drive to drive me but I decided I wanted to grab a coffee first so I told him to meet me there and I'd walk. I need to clear my head sometime to think about the future. I couldn't stay at Kait's forever I knew eventually she would move in with Niall. Once tour started would our relationship change? Would I lose her? I had so many thoughts in my head that I almost didn't recognize Bea as she passed me walking into the coffee shop.

"Hey! Bea right Kait's friend" I said smiling as she looked up in aww as I said her name.

"Hey yeah that's right, I'm surprised you remembered me," she said laughing.

"How could I forget someone who's a Harry's girl," I said referring to a joke from past conversations. She laughed and nodded.

"You want to hang out?" I said pointing to a table.

"Sure, what you want I'll get it ?" She said smiling.

"I wouldn't be much of a gentlemen if I didn't get yours," I said smiling back. She finally nodded and told me her order as she moved towards the table.

I ordered our drinks,
"Name sir? " the guy behind the counter said.

I thought for a seconded then laughed "Mr. And Mrs. Styles." 

I walked over to the table and sat down while I waited.

"So how has everything been? " I said.

"It's been good, felt bad I couldn't make it to Paisley Birthday I had work and couldn't get off . How's everything with you and them," she said.

Me and them I thought sounded like we were together I wish.

"It's been good, going be rough though tour is starting soon so being away from new friends is hard, I think especially on Niall with Paisley and all." I said looking down at my hands.

"She's still with Niall? " she said surprised.

"Yep" I said trying to hide my jealousy

"You don't sound to pleased, " she laughed.

"You sounded surprised" I shot back

"True, but that's because I thought she realize he might only be in it for Paisley. I would hope he wasn't but you never know. She already been hurt losing her parents I don't know if being used is something I want to see her go through." She said. "And besides I think she rather be with someone else."

"Well I know Niall and he's not the type to do so. But I do worry too." I said but all I could think of someone else but who?

"Two drinks for Mr. And Mrs. Styles. " the Man yelled.

She laughed as I got up to get our drink. "Thank you, Mrs.Styles " she said laughing.
I raised and eyebrow confused. Which made her laugh more as she pointed to her cup. Which read "Mr. Styles."

"I should have been more specific," I said laughing.

"It's cute, I love it" she laughed.

--- Niall POV---
I finally had to get out of there. I left Anna feeling more sick then I did going in there. I was glad the record was set straight I am the father but mad she lied. I been so confused on how to feel I barley even heard my phone ring.
The caller idea read Harry Styles. I groaned not wanting to talk to anyone right now but I answered anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hey!" He said

"What's up?" I said confused on what this call was about.

" Are you alone ? " he said in a serious tone.

"Great, now you got me freaked out what is it Styles! " I said getting annoyed.

"She knows!" He said.

"Who knows ? And knows what? " I said I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Anna told her, at the party about the DNA, that Anna didn't think you were the father," he said Quickly. " that's what I tried to tell you earlier," he was out of breath.

"What!" Now I was furious but not at Harry but at Anna! Not only did she make it up but she told Kait! Now probably had Kait worried I was keeping secrets. Which I wasn't I just didn't know how to explain it. 

"Niall, I'm sorry man. Just make sure you go talk to her." He said.

"And for the record I am the father , that's why I ran off this morning Anna got the results." I said

"That's good news! Maybe start off with that, might calm Kait. " he said trying to be helpful.

"Okay and thanks for telling me. "  I said.

"Yea no problem, I got to go okay talk later " he said before hanging up.

I couldn't believe this. Anna better not have messed this up.

-------///

I hope you like part 2!! I'm thinking 2 more chapters in this book we will see. Releasing the 5sos soon too! I hope you all are happy with the results but let me know. Thanks so much for your patients with taking so long this break wasn't too long thought so I'm getting better!
Thanks for all you who read this book it means a lot! Still unedited sorry. Don't forget to vote comment , share and of course enjoy!