Chapter 16 - Back to Harry

Harry POV

I woke up to a crazy head ache and memories of my night a blur. Shoving a pillow into my face as the sun shining through the open window hit my face. I looked over to the clock which read 10:30 a.m. I just shook my head trying to recall what had happened the night before. I slowly rose out of bed to go see if Kaitlyn was awake. That's when I remembered her text. I quickly looked at my phone nothing. Other then what she send early on. Just as I clicked in the block to type and message popped in.

"U awake? Coming home now" - Kaity

I slowly nodded as I decided to I'd throw some shorts on and a shirt as I wanted to know what went down with her last night.

I waited in the living room like a nervous parent with a child as a car pulled up into the drive way. I study the car as it had familiar look to it.

As Kaitlyn strolled up the drive way my still eyes held lock to the car hoping to see the un visible driver.

"Hey," Kaitlyn said standing now in front of me.

"Where you been?" I said following her as she headed towards the kitchen.

"Out," she said peaking her head into the fridge.

"Who Was that," I said

"Just some guy," she said now looking at me.

"Like?" I said

"Now a friend, harry it's not important nothing happen just went over and got late so he told me to stay and no! We did not have sex, I already have 2 children to deal with I don't need another," she said bumping into me as she passed out the kitchen.

"Really, so nothing got to heated," I said curiously.

"Why does it matter so much, I told you I was sorry for ditching you guys," she said

I didn't know why It matter so much maybe since I got to know her more it was just a protection side of me that I wanted to keep her safe.

"I'm going to have a shower, so I'd prefer you to not follow me there." She said laughing as she headed up the stairs.

Why won't she tell me. My stubbornness wanted me to follow an ask more question but my mind was soon distracted by my phone ringing.

KAITLYN POV!!!!

I decided to leave out that I was with Niall all night. I didn't really know why just felt like things would be better with out Harry knowing especially since Niall is a good friend of his.

I knew paisley would be coming home soon. I had this weird feeling inside I missed her and like this part of me just wants to have her back safely and another part still thinks it's weird I'm a mom.

I quickly hopped into the shower and dried myself off, slipping into comfy sweats and a tank. As I awaited my baby to come home.

*knock*

"Come in " I said as
I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"I'm going to run out for a bit I'll be home soon okay" Harry said as he peaked his head through the door.

"Where you going , who you going to be with , what time will you be arriving back?" I question.

Making me laugh at Harry's puzzled face.

"How you like that?" I said sticking my tongue out at Harry.

Shortly after Harry had left. Lou arrived with paisley.

"Thanks so much", I said taking Paisley.

"Not a problem, love anytime," she said giving me a cheeky smile.

"So what happened!" She said nudging me.

"Well... Actually I kind of ended up going hope with Niall Horan," I said nervously.

That's when Lou's face changed to utter shock.

"Niall! Really, you have to spill girl tell me everything!" She said excitably.

We both sat in the living room as I told the whole story about the evening to Lou. She listened to the whole thing just smiling and nodding .

"And lastly ... Harry doesn't know and I kind of want to keep it like that," I said.

Lou had a smug look.

"Do you like Niall?" She said

"Maybe.. I don't know! I mean I only met the guy once," I said

"But You slept In his bed... In his clothes," Lou said

I nodded blushing a little.

"Are you going to see him again?" Was the last thing she said about this before Harry walked in the front door.

-------/:///

Okay hope you guys are enjoy as I continue to write. I promise one day I will really edit these but until then I'm sorry!

Please hopefully you continue you read also comment I love hearing what you guys have to say also hearing your input on how you want this story to go

Vote , follow, comment , share? :) please and thank you.

I'm so grateful for all of you who are reading and hopefully you continue to enjoy and will keep reading to find out more sorry this chapter wasn't to long hopefully next on will be!

Thanks again! :)