"Open your eyes baby" I playfully flicked her cheeks, she whined slowly opening her eyes.

I smirked when two captivate hazel green eyes hit me.

"She has my eyes but this girl is your twin" Rihanna chuckled rocking her back and forth.

I kept watching her in the eyes, no matter how the situation played out I don't regret my daughter and I never will.

I just wished I would've gone about it better but there's nothing that I can do now.

She was perfect.

................
Beyoncé's POV.

As I was driving to get something to eat I heard my phone ringing in my purse, I leaned over keeping my eyes on the road as I answered my phone .

"Bitch!" I scrunch my face up putting my phone on speaker then setting it on the passenger seat.

"What do you need Kelly?"  I asked stopping at a red light.

"You're all over the news. Why haven't you been picking up your phone?!?" Kelly shouted.

I have been ignoring calls left and right, I haven't told anyone about what went down with Onika and I but I knew they watched Rihanna's interview.

"I've been busy" I shrugged but remembered she couldn't see me through the phone.

"Oh well I'm in NewYork right now, Took Some time out of my schedule to give Nicki the whooping I promised"

My eyes grew wide knowing Kelly was serious.

"Kelly you don't have to. We're done and I maybe already whooped her ass" I explained stepping on the gas when the green light came on.

"As you should! Her dumbass gone be missing on your good good"

I bit my lip knowing she hasn't been missing on it.

"About that, I might have had sex with her after our break up" I mumbled out.

"Might? Beyoncé are you fucking dumb?" Kelly screamed.

"Bitch I might be" I whispered out.

"I'm going to whoop both y'all asses now, maybe knock some senses in both y'all"

"We only had sex two times since we broke up" I rolled my eyes pulling up at Red lobster.

"Two?! It's official, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles is fucking retarded for Nicki cheating ass Minaj"

I rolled my eyes seeing a very familiar figure coming towards my vehicle.

"Girl fuck you, I'll catch up with you later" I say before hanging up the phone.

"You should really get these windows tinted shorty" He chuckled leaning his hand on the top of my car as he scrunch down looking in.

I just got this car and Nicki always handles the tints for me but since we wasn't on good terms I didn't want to ask her, I'll just ask someone to do it for me.

"Troyce what do you want? How the hell did you find me? And when did you move to New York??" I asked the questions that was bubbling in my head.

I watch my ex best friend and my first kiss lick his lips then smiled showing off the grills that was in his mouth.