Dad.. He's the only one who can understand me. He won't judge me or anybody until he've never know the side of him or her. He's a good man. A good father, to be exact. I am always saluting my Dad not just because he's a good father, but because he's not like the other people who will judge a people by their physical appearance.

He always told me that you shouldn't judge peoples by their looks or physical appearances, judge them if you know that she or he was wrong.

I look at Dad with my broken and drenched face. I shook my head in a response. Shook that means that were already done, gone and over. That shook means a lot.

"W-why...?" Dad asked again.

I bet my hyungs told Dad about what happened to us. I know it's too late to let him know yet I'm so scared.. Afraid..

He really loves Soyun for me. He wants Soyun to be my wife and spent the rest of my life with her because she is a perfect wife.

Dad always supports me on whatever I wanted to do. Even with my career, both Mom and Dad supports me because that's what I wanted, to be an Idol.

But, my Idol is my Dad. He's the best Dad ever! He's the best actor! The best comedian! The best director! The best scriptwriter! All! I've always thanked Dad all the things and supports he gave to me and to my siblings..

"D-dad.." I cried. I can't handle it.

I can't stop from crying. It's all my fault. And now, it's my fault why our business were going to shut down. If I wasn't stupid that time that I filed a petition for divorce.. Maybe, now, were together.. Happy.. Having fun..

I'm so stupid that I followed what does Jaeyeon told me.. She said that I should filed a divorce because Soyun cheated on me..

This is my first time I cried in front of Dad. Cried that almost my face was already drenched because of tears.. tears that can't stop from flowing because of guilts and regrets were truly haunting and killing me inside.

Dad embraced his arm in me. His warmth hug makes me cry harder. How I missed my Dad so much.

"It's okay.. It's okay.. I know you'll do everything to win her back, right?" Dad cheered me up. He caressed his hand in my back to lessen my sobs.

"D-dad.." Why I can't say any single? Why am I stuttering when I want to say my sorry.. and the pain I've gain.

"Sshh.. It's okay.. Just rest okay? You need to rest.. You can't be like these.. She'll pity you, you want that?"

I shook my head. I don't want her to pity me.. I want her to see me that I'm okay.. Even though it's not..

"See? Come on.. I'll cook for you.."

Oh God. How I missed Soyun says to me those four words..

* * *

"W-what is.. this?" Jhope hyung stuttered. He handed me a sheet of paper.

He came to my house to fetch me because were going to Amusement Park later on.. Nah. Hyungs insists me..

Dad already left the house a while ago.. when he founds out that Hope hyung will fetch me, he told me that he'll be back tomorrow to sleep with me..

He went to Yunnie ah's room for a while.. He said he'll just want to see her room for the last time. Hyung really regrets all he've done to her.. Even me.

He hurt her before.. I know that. Hyung slap her.. I saw it with my two eyes, but I didn't mind in that time because I was truly mad at her. That time, I don't care if my hyungs hurt her.. I don't care about her before.