"I'm go- gon- gonna cummm" I moaned out feeling my juices cum all over her dick.

She kept going making me a screaming and moaning mess "Yes! Babyy" I moaned feeling pleasure build back up inside me.

"Ahhhhhh! I love youu" I moaned out feeling my walls clenching again.

She slapped my ass hard making me scream "Go on your knees" She demanded and I did just that with her dick still inside of me.

I arched my back throwing it back just as I was about to cum Onika took her dick out of me and entered my asshole.

"Fuck! Tight as fuck ma" Onika groaned thrusting into my butt.

I bit down on my lip feeling this new pleasure take over my body. She never fucked me in my ass before, this was new. And surprisingly I was enjoying it.

"Yessssuh! Right there! Fuck me!" That made Onika go crazy as she pounded harder inside of me.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I came down from my high feeling my body jerking.

"Uhhhhhghhghhh" Onika groaned before I felt her seeds shoot up my asshole.

"I love you" she groaned pecking my back.
.........
Onika's POV.
"What do you mean she told the world?" My heart drop hoping Rihanna didn't do what I heard she did.

"She said it in an interview Nicki" Sherika explained.

I closed my eyes feeling my heart clenched. Only thing running through my mind is Beyoncé.

"Di- did she say who she was pregnant by?" My voice was trembling.

She nodded her head with a sad smile on her face.

"But Nicki this is all your fault, you should've been honest with her from the beginning. That girl didn't do anything to you for you to play her like this"

"I gotta speak to Bey"

I basically sprint out the building running to my car. I got inside then drove as fast as I can to our house.

I opened the door seeing no sign of Bey. There's no telling where she can be in this large house but I decided to check our room.

I entered our room and still didn't see Beyoncé but then I heard the shower cut off meaning Beyoncé was in the shower.

I sighed in relief that she didn't pack up and left.

Or maybe she doesn't know about the interview?

The bathroom door opened revealing Beyoncé wrapped in a towel, she jumped when she saw me.

"What are you doing here?" She held her hand over her chest.

"Bey I have something to tell you" I whispered sitting on the bed. I pat the space next to me indicating her to sit next to me.

"What do you have to tell me?" She asked sitting down next to me with a raised eyebrow.

Did she really not know?