"Watashi wa so wa omowanai." (I don't think so.) Lisa stated while staring at the three boys eagerly listening to their conversation.

"Karera wa bakadesu." (They are idiots.) Sooyoung comments to catch if they can actually understand.

Then Sungjae glanced back at her and gave her a smug grin.

"Anata wa kawaidesu." (And you're cute.) Sungjae compliments making Lisa and Sana gasp upon hearing him speak Japanese.

"Anata wa nihongo o hanashimasu ka?" (You can speak Japanese?) Lisa asked making Sungjae nod.

"Hai, nihonjin no yujin ga imasu." (Yes, I have a Japanese friend.) Sungjae responded which again made the two to gasp making Sooyoung roll her eyes.

"Let's switch to Thai, I bet he won't understand us this time."Sooyoung said in her German accent English.

"Eh? But I only know Yes and No in Thai."Sana panicked.

"Then shut up."Sooyoung told her.

"Woah! They're Trilingual too."Mark exclaimed completely surprised.

"That's pretty obvious since we are in a International School, students here are from other countries so it's pretty common for us to speak a lot of languages."Jackson pointed out.

"Chan mi chxb phwk khea." (I don't like them.) Sooyoung comments making Mark glance at her.

"Eh? But we already said we were sorry."Mark replied but in English startling everyone, Lisa then stare at him in horror.

"You speak Thai?"she asked.

"No, but I can understand some words. I'm friends with Bambam and I often hear him talk in Thai, you're his sister right?"Mark started to feel all friendly. "My name is Mark Tuan by the way and you are?"he shifted into Korean as he reached for a hand shake.

"L-Lalisa Manoban."Lisa awkwardly introduced.

"Nice to meet you Lalisa, this are my friends Jackson Wang and Yook Sungjae. Can we know your friends' names?"He asked.

"I can introduce myself, the names Sana Minatozaki."Sana said then everyone's attention fell unto Sooyoung.

"Das geht Sie nichts an." (None of your business.) Sooyoung only said as she ignored them.

"Ignore her, she's not really a people person but trust me she's nice."Lisa tried to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah she's nice when she's sleeping."Sana made sure to point that out. "And her name is Park Sooyoung."Sana added making Sooyoung glare at her.

"Karera wa sore o shiru hitsuyo wa arimasen." (They don't need to know that.) Sooyoung sneered making Sana glared back.

"Ma anata wa shitsureida." (Well you're rude) Sana replies as she ignored her.

"So Sooyoung is a Polyglot?"Sungjae asked.

"Yeah, that's the only advantage she has aside from that nasty attitude of hers."Lisa pointed out.

"You guys do know I can still hear you."Sooyoung said.

"I'm not whispering either so I meant to make you hear us. Don't be stubborn Sooyoung you dragged us into detention so you earn an earful from me too."Lisa said.

"Come to think of it, you girls are like the Powerpuff girls."Jackson suddenly pointed out.

"Powerpuff girls?"Lisa asked confused.