The Cafe, Dylan O'Brien

cukierekcukierkowy I hope this is okay for you😊

"Hey, Y/N, table 7 needs to be served, can you do it?" Bethany said as she walked past me into the kitchen. "Sure." I said to her as walked over, not preparing to see the two sexiest men my eyes have ever laid upon. "H-hello." I started off, quickly clearing my throat. "Are you ready to order?" I added on. "Umm yes. Can I have the triple beacon bap with a side of beans and some coffee." The man with a crooked jaw said. "Okayy." I said, dragging on the ending as I wrote everything down. "And you?" I questioned looking over to the other man whom I found most attractive.

Our eyes connect and I felt the world stop spinning. It was like everything was falling into place. "Dude? You okay?" The crocked jawed man asked his friend, snapping me out of my trance. "Umm...y-yes. I'm fine." The young boy said, clearing his throat out just like I did only a couple of minutes ago. "C-can I have the pancake stack w-with some orange juice please?" "Of course, and which sauces would you like? Syrup or chocolate?" I questioned, a sweet smile placed upon my cherry coloured lips. "Syrup." He answered back without stuttering with I mentally congratulated him for. "Okay, your drink and food will be over in a few minutes." I replied before taking the menus and scurrying back over to give the order to the cooks.

"Y'know, you could have tell me they were hot! I could have made myself look a little better." I said, standing by Bethanys side while getting the two men's drinks. "I wanted it to be a surprise for you." She joked before leaving to take drinks to her own table making me release a sigh.

Over the next few weeks, I had noticed that one of the men had decided to come back. It was the one that made the world stop spinning with one glance. The one I liked. I found out his name was Dylan. He came into the cafe 4 times a week, always on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. He also always ordered the same thing. His friend with the crooked jaw sometimes accompanied him, -he's called Tyler- today was one of those days.

Walking over to them my heart rate started beating faster. "The usual?" I questioned once getting to their table. I looked at the more attractive one first and saw that he just sat there with his mouth slightly hung open. This made me giggle a little bit. "Umm...yes please. Just the usual." The crooked jaw one responded. "Ookay." I said, dragging out the "O" while smiling.

Walking back over to the counter, I saw my best friend, Bethany, watching me with a smirk. "So...lover boy's back." She said, making me roll my eyes playfully at her behaviour. "Shut up." I muttered but she still heard making her release a giggle. "I think- wait...here he comes." She said, singing the last part as she walked away. Turning around I was met with Dylan's gorgeous face. "H-hey Y/N." He said shyly making my heart melt. "Hey Dylan, you okay?" I questioned, possibly thinking something was wrong with their table. "Yeah...yeah, everything's fine. I actually...I actually wanted to ask you something." He said, a nervous look on his face. "Oh, what is it?" I asked, a sweet smile on mine. "Do you...do you wanna go out with me? I get if you don't want to. I mean, I was unsure cause I'm an actor and I didn't know if you liked them, or even me so-" before Dylan could carry on with his blabbing, I grabbed his face and kissed him.

I knew Dylan was an actor, but only after the 2nd week of serving him when a little girl came over and asked for a photo. I didn't bother me though. I still saw him as the sweet boy who made the world stop spinning with one look.

Breaking apart, mine and Dylan's breaths fanned our faces. "I'd love to go out with you." I answered with a big smile, Dylan doing the same.

He brought me into a big hug.

A hug I never wanted to be released from.