Thomas, Jealous, Smut

ooofff_schnapple i hope this is okay for you😊

7 days. It had only been 7 days since Teresa got here and she was already stealing my boyfriend, Thomas.

Everyone morning when I woke up I saw them talking and laughing as they walked around the glade together. Something me and Thomas did before she came. They sit next to each other at every meal whispering about gods knows what while I sit at the other end of the table.

"Y/N, you need to calm down." Newt's voice said drawing me out of my trance. "You're going to cut the food in half instead of cutting it out of the ground." He added on making me realise I was cut the soil harsher than I should. "I'm sorry, I just can't stand her. She's come in all 'defenceless' and stolen my boyfriend." "Relax Y/N, Teresa has not stolen Thomas, trust me. He is head over heels for you, he would never leave you for her."

Just as I was about to answer, two loud laughs were heard not far from me and Newt. I looked over and saw Thomas and Teresa laughing about something. "Oh Thomas, you're so funny." Teresa said in her whiny voice while placing her hand on his bicep.

This. Made. My. Blood. Boil.

"Ughhhh!" I yelled throwing the gardening tool somewhere across the grass. My yelling caught the attention of Thomas and Teresa...and the majority of the glade.

I made my hands into fists and started walking off to my own room. Being one of two girls did have some perks. "Y/N? Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice yell. Thomas. I soon heard the sound of feet and then felt a hand grab my arm. I knew that touch immediately. "Y/N, babe, what's wrong?" "Nothing, I'm just tired Thomas." "No, your mad at something. Did I do anything?" Silence. "So I did do something what is it? Is it because I'm hanging out with Teresa?" Silence. "Oh my, your jealous." Thomas said letting out a chuckle. "What? No I am not." "Yes, you are. Why Y/N you know I'm head over heels in love with you." "Well I'm not sure anymore. You and Teresa hang out every single second of the day. When I wake up, you're talking to Teresa. When I go and have lunch, you're with Teresa. When I'm going to sleep, you're talk-"

Suddenly I was cut off by the feeling of a pair of lips on mine. The feeling was soft and calmed me straight away. Thomas pulled away, our breaths fanning each other's faces. "Come on." He whispered before taking my hand and dragging me to my room.

Once we were inside, Thomas slammed my back against the door making me gasp before he started kissing me. He moved down and started kissing my neck. Between kisses he started to talk to me.

"I would never love anyone that isn't you."
"Teresa means absolutely nothing to me."
"I. Love. You."

Thomas soon turned me around and walked me over to my bed. As soon as the backs of my knees hit the side, I was lying down on it with Thomas on top of me.

I moved my hands and started to pull the bottom of his shirt indicating I wanted it off. He got the message and took his off soon moving to take mine off. Next was our trousers until we were both in our underwear.

Thomas started kissing my next and with each kiss slowly moved down more and more until he was near my down below if you know what I mean😉

He got his teeth and started taking off my panties with them. As soon as they were off, he moved back up and unclasped my bra.

He started sucking on one of my nipples while he kneaded the other breast then vice versa. Once he'd done that, I flipped us over and moved down to quickly take off his briefs. As soon as I did that, his boner hit his stomach, his length surprising me every time.

I moved up closer until I was sitting on his thing😉 with it inside of me. I started off slow to build up the pleasure.

I soon started bouncing quicker, Thomas immediately throwing his head back onto the pillow while his hands found my hips. He started guiding me up and down making me go faster and harder. "Oh Thomas!" My moans were bounce off everyone wall in the room, the same with Thomas's. "Y/N, you're so tight." Suddenly I felt my back hit the bed knowing that Thomas flipped us over.

"Ugh, yes Thomas, don't stop." He started going faster making me moan as he also hit another, deeper angel. The bed was hitting the wall and I was actually concerned he would break it, but only thought about it for a second before an overwhelming feeling over pleasure washed over me. "I'm cumming Thomas!" I yelled before I came and felt him pull out, cumming over me.

Thomas lay down next to me and intertwined our fingers. "I love you more than anything. I was only with Teresa to make her feel okay and not scared like you did with me. I'm sorry if I hung out with her a lot, but trust me when I say this, I only love you." "I only love you too Thomas."