Stiles Stilinski, The Beach, happy🙃~

It was Saturday morning, my very first weekend off from the supernatural. The pack and I decided we would go to the beach and relax. We had Scott, Stiles, Kira, Lydia, Malia, Liam, Mason and myself.

We went in Mason's car and Stiles's Jeep. If I am being honest, I always had a little crush on Stiles, but I mean, who doesn't? The only thing was, he liked Lydia and Lydia was going out with Parrish.

During the car ride was all started talking, everyone but me. I was sitting in the front next to Stiles daydreaming about life after high school.

We ended up going Me, Stiles, Liam and Malia. And in Mason's car was him, Kira, Lydia and Scott.

"Hey, Y/N. You okay? You're being strangely quiet?" Stiles says as a joke, taking a glance at me before looking back at the road again. "Yeah, absolutely fine" I said with a smile. Stiles looked at me again and gave me a cute cheeky smile making my heart skip a beat. I heard Malia snigger making me look at her. She raised her eyebrows as if to say 'Watch out, I heard your heartbeat'

You see, only Malia and Scott knew I liked Stiles. Everyone else thought I just liked him as a friend. Oh they were wrong.

As soon as I knew it, we were pulling up to the beach and everyone was jumping out of the car. Mason and all them arrived 3 minutes before us so they nearly set up everything.

We all made our way towards them putting down our towels and getting out our sun cream. "Hey, Malia, can you do my back please?" I asked looking towards her. "Can't sorry, I am going to get a drink. Why don't you ask Stiles?" She said with a smirk. "Only because he is sitting right next to you." She added on.

I looked to my right and saw Stiles looking back and forth between Me and Malia. "I don't mind" he said with a simply shrug once he eyes landed and stayed on mine. "Fine, and Malia, bring me back a Coke Zero please" I said with a slightly glare. "Of course" she said winking.

I rolled my eyes at her and stood up making Stiles look at me confused. "You can't put sun cream on my back if I have my t-shirt on can you?" "Oh right, yeah" Stiles said slightly blushing. I laughed and removed my shirt and shorts to reveal my bikini.

After I put my clothes down I looked to Stiles to see his mouth slightly a-gap

After I put my clothes down I looked to Stiles to see his mouth slightly a-gap. "Wow, nice bikini Y/N" Liam shouted next to Scott. "Hey Liam, shut up" Stiles said quickly looking to Liam then back at me as if I would vanish. "Stiles, can you do my back now?" "Umm...yes...yeah, of course" "Thanks" I said sitting down in front of him.

Stiles put the sun cream on his hands before placing it on my back. I shivered at the coldness making Stiles apologise. "Sorry" "It's fine" I said in a soft tone. After a couple more minutes Stiles finished my back making me turn towards him. "Thank you" I said with a smile before getting sun cream and rubbing it on my chest and face. After I did that I noticed Stiles looking at me, but not my face...

"Hey Stiles?" I said moving my hand in front of him. "Umm...y-yes" He said looking to my face. "Want me to do your back?" "Y-yes...Thanks" "No problem" I said smiling as my heart skipped a beat.

I got the sun cream and started rubbing Stiles's back. After making sure he was covered I jumped up and announced I was finished. "All done...Now, I am going into the sea. Anyone wanna join?" I said looking to the girls then boys. "No thanks, I think we are just gonna sunbathe for a bit" Kira said, to which Lydia nodded in agreement. "What about you boys?" "Me and Liam are gonna start the BBQ and Mason and Malia are still at the beach shop" Scott said looking at the BBQ on the floor then to me. "Stiles?" I said looking down to him. "Yeah, sure. I'll come" "Great" I said, a slight bit to excited making Scott cough in a way of saying 'Tone it down unless you want him to know'

I looked to Scott and slightly nodded before turning to the sea and walking down to it with Stiles walking next to me. "I'll race ya" I said looking towards Stiles with a challenging smirk. "Oh, you're on" "Okay, on your marks...get set...go!" I yelled and sprinted off. "Hey! You started without me" Stiles said running next to me and soon taking over.

Once me and Stiles ran into the sea about knee deep we finally stopped. "I only did that because you are a boy and would have won anyways...like you did" I said, a tiny bit out of breath. "Well, you shouldn't have suggested the competition" Stiles said with a smirk on his face. I chuckled at what he said and moved deep into the sea so it was up to my stomach. "Y'know Y/N, that bikini looks so good on you" Stiles said trailing his eyes up and down my body. "Oh Yeah?" "Yeah" Stiles said in a reassuring tone. "Right, Y/N, I want to tell you something...I like you...as in, like, like you. More than a friend. I have done since the 3rd grade but always covered it up saying it was Lydia instead of you. I guess I wanted to tell you now because for some reason I got a strange confidence boost. So Y/N will you please go out on a date with me. You don't have to if you don't want to, I mea-" I cut Stiles's rambling off by placing my lips onto his.

He realised a surprise moan but soon got into the kiss like me. I pulled away and looked to Stiles standing in front of me. "Stiles Stilinski, I would love to go on a date with you" I said with a smile. "Good" Stiles whispered leaning in for another kiss, which I gladly accepted. The kiss was slow and nice and once we pulled away, tingles were left on my lips from when his were previously there.

"Oi! Come one love birds, the BBQ is ready." Scott shouted with a prod smile making me and Stiles laugh lightly before waking back to the others.

On the way I felt Stiles give a small squeeze on my ass making me gasp lightly. "Yep, the bikini looks so good" I laughed and soon Stiles joined in.

Best beach day ever.