Dylan O'Brien, In Love With My Cast Mate, Part 2

XoxoAngelSims I hope this is okay for you😊

As I sat on my trailer bed, a box of tissues in one hand and chocolate in the other, I thought about Dylan and his horrible girlfriend Molly. "Who even names their child Molly?" I said, saying the name Molly in a harsh tone. (No offence to the Mollys out there😂) "Stupid people." A voice piped up making me gasp. I looked over to my bedroom trailer door and saw Dylan standing there, a sad smile on his face. I glared at him, making him sigh. "What do you want? Thought you and Molly were spending some alone time together?" I said, rolling my eyes. "I broke up with her." Dylan simply said, walking into my room and sitting on the bed. "Why?" I questioned, genuinely curious. "Because she was horrible to you. Y/N, you're my best friend. No one treats my best friend like that."

As much as Dylan's sentence warmed my heart, it still cracked a bit at the term "best friend."

"I know I should I have stepped in and said something. I was an idiot for not doing anything, I'm really sorry about that Y/N." Dylan said, adding on while looking at me with a true, sorry-filled look. "It's okay, I understand anyways. She's your girl- was your girlfriend." I said, a sad smile on my face. "Y'know Y/N, I'm actually really glad she isn't my girlfriend anymore." "You are?" I asked, extremely confused. "Yeah, cause now I can do this." Dylan said, leaning in and kissing me. At first I was shocked but I soon melted into the touch of Dylan's lips on mine and started kissing him back. He moved his hands to my face, holding me there tightly as if I would disappear if he didn't. We soon had to break apart for air which we both didn't like.

"YN, I have liked you since the first day I meet you when I was showing you around the set. I love being with you. You make me smile and laugh more than anyone. You the most gorgeous girl I have ever met and you honestly complete me. I don't even think I like you anymore. Y/N, I love you."

Dylan yet again shocked me, leaving me with a stupid grin on my face. "D-Dylan, I love you too. I have done since I first met you. I never knew you would feel the same so I kept it to my self because y'know who would like me? I mean it m-" before I could finish, Dylan placed his lips on mine to cut me off. We shared another passionate kiss which made the butterflies in my stomach go absolutely crazy. "Don't over think Y/N." Dylan said, letting out a chuckle. "We got each other now. Everything's gonna be okay." He added on, making a warm, fuzzy feeling spread around my body.