Mitch Rapp, Daughter, Happy🙃

Everyone at the training camp is afraid of me for multiple reasons.

Reason 1- I am the best girl fighter there
Reason 2- I can use most weapons
And reason 3- Stan Hurley is my father

Reason 3 is the most effective for being feared.

Today was like any other day, except we were getting a new recruit. I ran the trainings with my father due to having so many years experience. I was always by his side, like a
co-helper.

Me and my dad were standing out side of our cabin as a black car pulled up. Soon Irene stepped out of it. "Y/N, Stan glad to see you are ready"

My dad and Irene started talking making me start to daydream. I was thinking about the new kid, Mitch Rapp he name is. Wonder if he will be good or another mental case like...Ghost.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a car door shutting and a good looking man stepping out.

He looked to be my age with sexy shaggy hair and cute moles/beauty marks along the side of his face. He had a good set of muscles that I could see through the shirt and he had a sharp jaw line I could cut myself on.

He approached me and my dad, my eyes never leaving him. Him and my father were talking making me turning my attention to my dad and nod in agreement to what he was saying, soon it was my turn to speak.

"My name is Y/N and I will be training you along side Stan. Even though I am a girl, I except the same amount respect" "Of course, I wouldn't treat you any differently. This is 2019" "Well, why don't you say that to some of the other men" Mitch looked shocked but soon focused to my dad when he dismissed him.

As Mitch was walking away all I could think about was his amazing brown eyes. 'God, I'm going to be a total wreck' I mentally thought

It was now the next day, the first day of training. Me and my dad were walking to the group. When we got there I saw the looks from the other men that made me sick to my stomach. They looked at me like meat and I fucking hated it. Though, there was one person who didn't, Mitch.

"Alright, one person come into the circle and fight me" I said moving into the middle of the circle they formed. "Wait, you want us to fight you?" "Yes, isn't that what I just said?" I snapped back. "Since you think I can't take you, come and fight me" I added on.

The guy rolled his eyes and moved into the circle. His cocky attitude set me off making me lunge for him. Since he was showing off to much he didn't notice and got his ass severely kicked. "Fuck off" I said to him making him stand back to his space in the circle. "Anyone else?" I questioned looking around, catching the smirk on Mitch's face. "Hey guys, my daughters eyes are up here, not down by her ass" my dad said making all the men's eyebrows raise. "You're h-his daughter?" "Yes, got a problem" The guy quickly shook his head as we soon carried on with the training.

Every chance I could get, I always looked over to Mitch, but would always find him already looking at me. It would be like a game of staring contest. We would never tear our eyes away unless we had to.

'This will be Great' I mentally thought, thinking about other things me and Mitch could do apart from a staring contest.