Stiles Stilinski, "Studying," Smut

The bell for last lesson went making me sigh in relief that school was over and we didn't have any supernatural disasters.

After packing up my stuff and walking out of class, I heard my name being called by a familiar voice which made my heart flutter.

Stiles.

"Hey! Y/N, wait up!" I turned around to face the Stilinski boy with a bright smile placed on my lips. "Yes Stiles? What's up?" I questioned once he'd gotten closer and I could take a good look at him.

Stiles was THE perfect human being. Perfect spiky black hair, perfect hazel brown eyes that you could just melt in, perfect grin and amazingly perfect body. His personality was even better. Great sense of humour, sarcasm and, oh, I could just go on.

"Well, I was, umm, wondering if you, umm, wanted to studying...with me...after school?" "Yeah, that'd be great. I'm actually failing Math which I know you're good at so you can help me." I said with a cheeky smile. "Great, wanna go to my house? My dad isn't home." "Sure, let's go!" I yelled running off to Stiles's jeep that I love so dearly.

{skip to being in Stiles's bedroom about to "study"😉}

"Right so I have a coke for you and me and some crisps." Stiles said walking into his bedroom.

I was lying on my stomach on his bed, my math book in front of me not knowing what to do. "Thanks Stiles." "So, what you stuck on?" Stiles asked as he came on to the bed next to me. "Everything." Stiles let out a chuckle which made my heart skip a beat. God he was amazing.

I started explaining the first part of my work and throughout me talking all I could feel were Stiles's eye on me. "Stiles? You okay? You just starting at me and it's kind-" but before I could finish my sentence, I was cut off by lips smashing into mine.

I sucked a breath in, my heart going a million miles an hour. Stiles was kissing me. The STILES STILINSKI was KISSING ME. The boy I have had a crush on since 5th grade is kissing me!

His lips were so soft it entranced me. Stiles pulled away out breaths mixing with each other. My body took over and lent in for another kiss. Stiles happily obliged.

My hands when to his neck and my fingers when into his hair slightly pulling making him moan. This sent the butterflies in my stomach going wild. Stiles's hands stroked my legs getting higher and higher until they were at the bottom of my shirt. He sneakily dipped his under and started rubbing my sides with them.

Having a rush of adrenaline flow through my body I decided to take a small lead by pulling my top over my head revealing my black lace bra.

I mean, what a day to wear it, am I right?

Stiles eyes drifted down to my chest before smirking and looking back into mine. He push me down on the bed making a small quiet moan escape me but he heard. His lips started attacking my neck doing everything they could to it. My hands found the bottom of his shirt and I lightly pulled it indicating I wanted it off. Stiles understood and did so.

My fingers rubbed up and down his bare chest and Stiles's fingers moved around my back and unclasped my bar.

Stiles grabbed both of my breast and start squeezing and sucking on them. "Ugh, Stiles." I moaned breathlessly "That's is Y/N, moan my name." Hearing Stiles talk like that surprised me but oh god was it sexy.

Soon enough Stiles's kisses started to get lower and lower until they were at the top button of my shorts. Slowly he undid each one making me frustrated to say the least. "Jesus Christ, Stiles if you don't hurry up I'll finish myself off." A low growl was heard from him making my panties get wetter. He ripped them and my shorts of and quickly moved back up to me.

I rolled him over so I was on top and started kissing his lips, then his neck, then his chest until I got to his trousers. I tore off the belt and threw it somewhere in the room, the trousers following shortly. Stiles reached into his bedside table taking out a package. I took it off him and ripped it open with my teeth making Stiles release a moan. "You're so sexy, Y/N"

Stiles flipped us over and took of his boxers leaving the both of us completely naked. He rolled on the condom and slowly slid into me. Tears pricked my eyes because of the pain but after a few slow thrust it was gone and replaced by an overwhelming sensation of pleasure. "Faster Stiles, faster." I panted out Stiles doing exactly what I said. His picked up his pace making more moans come from my mouth. "God, you're so tight." He moaned himself making clench tighter around him.

I lifted one of my legs up so it was around Stiles's waist making him hit a different and deeper angel making the both of us release loud moans. "God Stiles! Don't stop, you're so good. I'm nearly there, I'm gonna-" but another moan coming from my mouth stopped me from finishing my sentence. "M-me too Y/N."

Stiles somehow picked up the pace even more making me moan louder and before I knew it, we were both climaxing at the same time.

Stiles rolled off of me next to me on the bed. The only sound in his room were are panting breaths. "Well that was..." "Amazing?" Stiles finished off, a clear sound of hope in his voice. "Yeah, amazing." "Y/N, I need to tell you something...I have liked you...for a while, like, since the 4th grade. I never knew what to say or do because I was scared I would lose you as a friend and I couldn't have that. I mean, you're perfect so why-" This time I cut Stiles off with my lips, shutting him up from his ranting. We pulled away and Stiles just stared into my eyes.

"Stiles" I said softly, "I have liked you since the 5th grade." "You have?" "Yes! I have been completely head over heels in love with you." "I have been completely head over heels in love with you too, Y/N." Stiles replied with a smile which made my heart melt.

"I love you, Y/N."
"I love you too, Stiles."

Hello, so this is my very first actual smut so I am sorry if it's bad. I did try🙈 anyways, I hope you enjoyed and if so then vote on it😊

Thank you for reading and have a great day or night😊