Stuart Twombly, Strip Club, Happy

I was currently entering my work place which I hated so much. I was a stripper. I'm from the UK and I need money for food etc as I am in the google internship. I was actually meant to hang out with them tonight but I have a shift.

The place was packed and I was just walking around with drinks for anyone to get some. As I was walking around I heard cat calls and whistling from all around me. It made me sick to my stomach...but it did pay well. Well enough for me to have food.

"Hey, Y/N. We have got a group of people who haven't been here before. Why don't you go up to them and give them lap dances or whatever" One of my work friends said, knowing my situation. If you do lap dances or things like that, you get paid more.

"Okay, and thanks...I guess" I said making her laugh at my unsureness.

As I walked over to the table where these new people sat, my heart dropped once I saw them. "Fuck" I said under my breath when I saw Neha, Yo-yo, Lyle, Billy, Nick and Stuart.

"This is great...I'm going to fucking die" I said to myself debating if I should go and earn the money while also being utterly embarrassed, or leave and not doing while not getting the money and needing to work extra hours.

Through the whole group was there, the only persons opinion I cared about was Stuart's.

So I might like him more than a friend. But have you seen him? He's a fucking god, in my opinion anyways.

I decided to be brave and head over. My heart thumping louder and faster in my chest with every step I took. The closer I got the more self conscious I got from being in my black laced lingerie.

"Hey guys..." I said trailing off once I got to their table. "Y/N?" Stuart questioned while the others were too shocked to speak. "I thought you had to go to work" Yo-yo said unsure of what was happening. "I did...and I'm here...at my work" I said, heat rushing to my cheeks. "Why didn't you tell us you worked here?" Neha asked as if it was normal. "Well, I didn't want to say to you guys 'By the way, I work as a stripper while also working on an internship so I can leave this crappy job that I hate with a passion' y'know?" They all we're silent until it was broke by the older men.

"Totally understand. We have all been there" Billy said, while Nick nodded in agreement. This made my eyebrows furrow in confusion. The rest of the guys reacting the same.

"I'm gonna go get you all another stripper. I'll be right back." I said starting to walk away until I was brought back by my name being called. "No, Y/N!...I mean, no it's fine don't go. You don't have to do anything. You can just...talk with us and then we will pay you after. It will save you from being will other men you don't like" Stuart said, acting strangely nervous.

I saw the rest of the guys nod their head making me agree. "Okay, I'll go get some drinks" "I'll come with you" Stuart said quickly standing up by my side and walking to the bar with me. "Y'know, you didn't have to come. I'm a big girl, I can do it myself" I said chuckling leaving Stuart to chuckle as well. "Didn't want you getting lost." "Right...okay?"

As the night went on everything was perfect. I didn't feel as insecure and nervous around my friends in my "work clothes" and Stuart kept talking to me, making my heart swell with every conversation we had. Soon everyone was going to dance but since I was "working" I couldn't, so Stuart decided to stay so no one got suspicious that I wasn't doing anything.

"Y'know Y/N, you look really nice in you umm...clothes" Stuart said, causing a blush to come to my cheeks. "Thanks" "No problem" Stuart said, whispering in my ear. The alcohol obviously taking over his body as his lips brushed over my neck causing me to shiver at the contact. "Would it be wrong if I asked for a...lap dance?" He asked, the confidence from the alcohol showing. "Not if I want to give you one" I said smirking before standing up in front of Stuart.

Let's just say, after the lap dance I went home early and Stuart decided to...join.