Dylan O'brien, Coming Home, Happy

Today was the day Dylan was finally coming home from shooting his latest film. He's had been gone 2 months and we hardly called, texted or even Skyped because of his busy schedule.

I was getting dressed after cleaning the whole the house so it look clean for Dylan's arrival. To say I fell slightly apart while he was gone would be an understatement.

While I was getting ready, memories of my time with Dylan kept coming to mind. Like when we first met for example.

2011 -Set of Teen Wolf Season 1

I walked on set in total awe. Lost of people were walking around trying to get to there desired places. That's when I saw him. The most attractive boy ever. His brown eyes enchanted me, his sweet grin intoxicated me and his actual presence just blew me away.

His eyes locked with mine and he smiled. That's when he started to make his way over to me. My heart started thumping faster in my chest which slightly alarmed me as no one has ever made me feel like this. But before I had time to think he was already in front of me.

"Hi I'm Dylan, I'm going to be playing Stiles. What about you? Are you acting in this?" "Umm...yeah, I'm umm, playing Hazel." I said, cursing myself for acting so strangely. "Ahh, so we're love interest. This will be great." "It will?" "Of course, I get to act along side a beautiful girl who happens to be my characters love interest. And I can see why." Dylan said with a smirk that somehow melted my heart. "You think I'm beautiful?" "One hundred percent. I'm actually surprised how I'm talking to you without stuttering. I'd usually be a wreck by now." Dylan's words caused me to laugh which made him smile brighter.

This acting job was definitely going to be amazing.

Present day

The sound of someone knocking on my door brought me out of my trance. My heart started racing faster and a bright smile came to my face. Dylan's home.

I rushed down the stairs, carful not to fall as a trip to A&E would not be the best and I sprinted to the door. I quickly composed myself before swinging open the door to be met by an even brighter smile than mine and warm brown eyes. I jumped into Dylan's arms, him catching me with ease. I pulled my face back from the crook of his neck and smashed my lips to his.

Good I missed those lips. How soft they were always surprised me and how well they moved together with mine made my heart swell. It's like they were made for each other. Cheesy I know.

We pulled away, our breaths fanning each other's faces. A sweet smile came to Dylan's face making me do the same. "I missed you Y/N" He said softly causing my heart to do leaps in my chest. "I missed you too Dylan."

Hello, I know this is really crap and I'm sorry, the others will be better, I promise.

Remember to send requests😊