Stiles Stilinski, Future, happy🙃~

Stiles and I were both laying down on his bed facing the ceiling. It was silent but not awkward, it was comfortable. I always liked Stiles so hanging out with him was always nice. He doesn't know I like him though, no one does, not even our werewolf friends.

I decided to break the silence and ask a question I had been wondering about. "Stiles? When you're older, do you want kids?" "Umm, yeah. I would like kids. I would like a son and a daughter." "What?! A daughter, why? Girls can be so mean" "Yeah, I know that. But I want a son so we can play sports and be detectives together. And I want a girl so I can love her with all my heart. So I can look after her and help her when she gets her heart broken for the first time. So, when she is older, I can walk her down the aisle and when I give her away I will know I will be giving her away to the right person. And so when I am older she will still come and visit with the grandkids and she will still look at me like she did when she was younger. She will still look at me like I am her hero"

After hearing Stiles say that my heart skipped a beat. "Omg, I think I am gonna cry. Stiles that's so sweet" 'I think I just fell in love with you even more!' I mentally thought.

Stiles lightly chuckled before speaking. "What about you? What do you want?" "Oh, I want a boy and a girl as well. A girl so I can do her hair, make sure she looks nice, but also make sure she is a totally badass like her mum" I said making Stiles chuckle and nod in agreement.

"And a boy because, we would always play baseball together. I would teach him how to love and look after a girl the right way. I would be there for him during his darkest times and even at 3am when he would call me and tell me his problems. And when he is all grown up and has a family of his own, when he sees me he would be so happy because his mum is his favourite person. He would always be there for me, like I would for him. And we would never let each other go. He would be my little man and I would never stop loving him." "Y/N please marry me" Stiles said looking directly at me making me smile and laugh lightly while Stiles did the same. "Those kids and gonna be so lucky, not as lucky as the husband though" Stiles said looking back to the celling. "Yeah...whoever that will be" "Do you have anybody in mind?" "Umm maybe" I said not want to spill anything, when my mind was actually yelling 'YOU STILES! I WANT YOU!'

"What about you? Got anyone in mind?" "No, not right now" I was slightly bummed out by this but tried not to show it. Little did I know Stiles's mind was yelling 'YOU Y/N! I WANT YOU!'