Stiles Stilinski, Losing A Friend, Sad/Happy

I was alone in my room feeling empty. My best friend Allison just died and my whole world was falling apart. Not only did Allison die, but my mother left my father 5 days ago and ever since then he has been drowning himself in alcohol.

My eyes were filled with tears and I felt my heart breaking. Everyone that I love either leaves or moves on.

I also have a crush on Stiles but the new coyote girl Malia and him have started dating. Just another person moving on.

Scott's with Kira, Stiles is with Malia and Isaac is moving to France with Chris leaving me without a single person in sight. Lydia is occupying herself with college boys.

The tears were streaming down my face as the imagine of Allison getting stabbed kept replaying in my mind. That was until there was a knock at the door. I got up from my bed and made my way down the stairs.

I opened to door to reveal Stiles with a bag of what looked like treats. "Hey Y/N?" He said cheerful before seeing my face. "What's wrong Y/N?" "N-nothing Stiles. But I t-think it's best if you le-leave. Go ha-hang out with Malia" I said as the tears wouldn't stop flowing down my cheeks.

Stiles came into the house dropped the bag and shut the door before bringing me into a hug. "I will never leave you when I see you like this. Tell me what's wrong?" "Everything is wrong. I ruin p-people's lives. Everyone leaves me o-or moves on. N-no one cares ab-about me. My heart is br-breaking because I lose e-everyone. Allison d-died, my mother l-left and now my father i-is an alcoholic. No one n-needs me okay? S-Scott has Kira a-and you have Malia. W-why am I even here?"

After my rant everything was silent until Stiles spoke up. "I am so sorry Y/N about everything. And I know how hard it cane be to lose someone, trust me, I know. And don't ever think that no one cares about you and that no one needs you because I do. I need you Y/N and I care about you. God, I would go insane if you left and I never saw you I again. It's making me crazy just think about it. And your father? We can always get him help, and if he is having a bad night you can always come to my house. And Y/N? You are here to help us. You help me on supernatural cases, you help Scott train and to become human when he hasn't got his anchor, you build up Kira's confidence and you help Lydia on banshee knowledge. Everyone needs you here and if we didn't have you we would be nothing."

Every word Stiles said made me think about everything. Yes, he did have a point. But with everything that happened I was still broke. But some how I knew that with Stiles and the pack, maybe things could get better.

"Thank you Stiles. I really needed this" "Anytime Y/N" "I love you" I silently said hoping that Stiles didn't hear.

But little did I know that Stiles did hear, and he responded with a quiet "I love you too"