" Take some more rest " he wipes the blood off my nose with the rag.

I started coughing relentlessly and it's the point where I have to get up and blood pours out of my mouth. Landon caress my back and slowly make me sit up.

" Here's some water Bailey brought " he said.

I lean against the wall and he grab the water bottle. He opens it and place the tip on my lips. I took a sip and it was relieving for my throat.

After that, he slowly help me to lie down on my jacket that it folded, making it comfortable for my head.

~ Time Skip ~

I hear a door slam and I tilt my head to my right and see Clara, Tyler, Cat, Ein and Dante.

" What did you guys do? " Landon asked.

I hear another door slam and I assume it's the guys who threw them in here.

" Y/n?, What's wrong with her?! " Clara asked.

" Poisoned " I said and grunted.

" What?! " Ein asked.

" Carter forced her to drink the poison, she'll have time until tomorrow at 12 in the afternoon " Landon said.

" Is there an antidote? " Cat asked.

  " Graham is your only answer " Landon said.

" Carter!, Come out you bitch! " Clara kicks the bars.

" It's not his fault " I said and grunted when my chest had a sharp pain.

" This is made out of iron " Tyler said.

" At least I can see you suffer before you die " Dante said.

" Your lucky we're in a separate cell " Clara said as she grip the bars.

Clara, Ein and Tyler are together while Cat is with Dante.

I cough and blood drip down from the edge of my mouth. The rag is already soaked in blood and Landon wipe my mouth.

" So, what's your plan since you guys are in here with us " Landon said and I see him wiping my sweat off my forehead.

I then hear a door open.

" Carter " Clara growls.

" I was informed we had visitors " he said.

" No one asked " Tyler said.

He opens the door to me and Landon.

" I see the poison is affecting you " he said.

" No shit " I wince when a light pain was in my head.

He kneels down next to me and I see two guys restraining Landon.

" That doesn't look so good " he tap lightly on my shoulder wound since I'm only wearing a crop top.

I wince.

" Natalie didn't get to take the bullet out, so. . . . " he takes off the bandage.

" I'll help you " he stick his fingers in.

I scream in pain when I feel my flesh being stretch.

" Stop it! " Ein shouts.

" Shut up " Carter cover my mouth and my scream is muffled as he keep going.

My legs is kicking through the pain as tears stream down my face. My other hand reach for my back pocket.

" Got it " he said and I feel the bullet in my shoulder moving.

He rips it out and I scream in pain crying and I try to endure the pain. I hear him dropping the bullet. I reach my back pocket and grab the vial. I take it out and smash it on his face. He screams in pain and so did I when I felt the acid splash all over my hands as well.

I bit my tongue to hold in the pain.

" You bitch " I hear him chuckled in pain, I lie straight on my back and see half of his face skin is melted.

I see the palm of my hand is the same, melted and the skin peeling off. I pant and he stood up.

" I'll see you tomorrow " he growls and exits the cell, the guy let go of Landon and they lock the door before leaving the room.

Landon rushes to me and bandaged my shoulder.

" Was that acid? " Tyler asked.

" Graham gave it to her " Clara said.

" You mean the guy who made the poison? " Cat asked.

" It's eight in the morning, what are you guys doing here? " Landon asked.

" Part of the plan Jae came up with that you won't like " Cat said.

" I'd say you won't tell us " I said and my breathing starts to shorten.

I take deep breaths a few times and I grunted in pain when my chest starts to hurt more.

" Try to endure it Y/n, stay with us, give us a few more hours " Tyler said.

" What's taking them so fucking long! " Clara kicks the door bars.

" Shut it, it's iron, you can't break it " Dante said.

I suddenly feel a hand on my arm, I look to my right and see a woman with H/c hair and dark blue eyes.

Ein's pov.  

" Mom? " I look at Y/n and see her looking up at nothing.

" How are you here? " She asked.

" The hallucinations just started " Landon said.

I'm sitting at the corner while Tyler is sitting the other corner and Clara sitting near the bars.

" Is she really seeing mom? " Clara asked.

" No " Landon said.

" Don't go " Y/n has tears stream down her eyes.

" Please " her hands move in the air and stopped.

" Mom? " Her hands drops to the floor.

" Come back " she cries.

" Mom come back please " she cries out.

I look at Clara and I see tears streaming down her cheeks, she wipes it away quickly and look away.

Y/n then coughed, blood dripping down from the edge of her mouth.

It hurts me to see her like this.

I lost a match in school but I'm proud of it cause I tried my best

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko