[ f i f t e e n ]

Kino and Yanan were on a walk. The light was soft, and the sunshine illuminated the leaves, leaving swinging shadows that were caressed by the gust of wind. Shinwon and Hui were also in that pathway, and so were Yuto and Wooseok. They never came across and intersect with others, instead they went parallel.

But,, Kino and Yanan saw Changgu and Hongseok having a deep talk. Changgu was probably tearing up, but they’ve never seen Hongseok crying like that. Hongmom tearing up? nuh-uh. Pentagon rare photos. wow.

Then there was a butterfly flying by. Hyunggu, being the baby, was trying to catch it and screamed, “Yanannie hyung! Help me catch this white butterfly!” Yanan then gave Hyunggu the warmest smile ever. “The one with two big brown spots on the bottom of its wings…? wow,, i’ve never seen a butterfly like this keke-“ he let out of a cute chuckle, but Hongseok and Changgu weren’t in the light-hearted mood for laughs.

They couldn’t see the butterfly. 
Had Yanan and Kino been haunted? 

Kino had seen Hongseok’s ghostly expression, and was deeply worried. “Seokie hyung, are you okay? what’s wrong?” Hongseok quickly plastered a big smile on his face with a gentle expression, and replied the younger with a word, “Nothing.” But now it was Kino who was deeply troubled. He wondered, had he made a wrong choice because of the wrong circumstances. His big, gentle eyes, Kino thought, he had no idea how beautiful and calm he was. Then Kino couldn’t stop himself but to fall for Hongseok’s face, and uncontrollably gave him a peck on his cheek. Hongseok was shocked.
He never thought he would be tangled in so many relationships, or he never thought he could. 

Yanan pulled Changgu to the other side with their backs facing Kinhongseok, or Hyungseok. As best friends, Yanan clearly knew what had recently happened between the pair, Honggu. He was worried, but somehow a slight tingle of joy, or even guilt. How is that possible? he thought. “You said you can’t see the butterfly?” Yanan patiently asked. Before he knew, Changgu put on a deadly expression and blurted everything out, including their secrets. “He said he went to find Jinho hyung’s body. It was found, he said, but he had a weird intention to just leave it there. When he was about to leave, a butterfly just like how you described the one you just saw— white, with two brown spots, like mesmerizing eyes on the wings, and it actually spoke to him. Hongseok insisted that it was Jinho hyung.” 

“So he did also hear a noise from the butterfly.”