[ b o n u s : the ships]

Chapter bonus: wooyu: the ships

whoopshock: yuto?
youtwoda: ?
whoopshock: That day in the dancing room, I heard Jinho hyung confessing to Hongseok hyung,, and then Jinho hyung... left... so i was going to say, before anything happens, before it's too late, before i regret,, i want to tell you,
youtwoda: ???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!
whoopshock: yuto- you are cute and affectionate,, i love your hugs- and you.
youtwoda: ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whoopshock: if you don't want to take it-
youtwoda: ??-----------??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-----
whoopshock: i'll take it back
youtwoda: no.
youtwoda: yah, come back. no.
whoopshock: ????????????????????
youtwoda: don't talk like that. it's annoying.
whoopshock: !@#%&^>&*$&#^%*^#&*?
youtwoda: let's see each other now.
whoopshock: in case you don't know, we live in the same dorm and we are on our beds.

*Then some crashing sound of someone falling from the upper deck to the lower deck bed and then a big smack sound which probably is some hugging and kissing*

chapter bonus: kinyan: the ships
Kinyesvation: why didn't you wear the purple sweater i bought you? (°_°)
Hajimamybaby: because i am not your girlfriend.
Kinyesvation: :((((((((((((((((((((((( but you did wear it with me
Hajimamybaby: in violet, i wore that with my girlfriend and i wore that with you because it's a fan service for universes.
Kinyesvation: then can you be my girlfriend? (・_・;)
Hajimamybaby: see what my user says?
Kinyesvation: ha- ha- hajima...?
Kinyesvation: but- yanannie hyung- we are so cute- wouldn't we make a cute pair? i love you being cute, and how cute,,or savage you are.
Hajimamybaby: my user said hajima because you'll be my boyfriend, baby.
Hajimamybaby: but i still won't wear it.
Kinyesvation: but hyung?!?! please??? pretty please??? pretty please with a cherry on top??????? please????

*insert hyunggu's cute but violent laughs*

i know it's lame and i'm sorry but my brain just won't work so i hope these popular ships in pentagon can bring you happiness in my book that's rare and with be gone soon:,)