[ f o u r t e e n ]

Their relationships aren't public yet. Yet, they're happy. It gives them the only chance to feel a tint of happiness after what happened to Jinho. They are simple-minded, but easily happy.

Then things were different for Hongseok.

hongsnacc: changgu? i think there's a thing that i should tell you,, i went out the other day to find hyung's dead body. i'm sorry i didn't tell you or the others, because i have to go alone,, i know it... then there was this white butterfly, its brown spots on the wings looks like Jinho's eyes... i mean,, i don't know if i'm delusional or what but, they do look similar.

Gguggu baby: wow,, that's deep and,, sure it's okay... we know you need space honkie :,(

hongsnacc: that's not all. the butterfly actually spoke. it said "i will stay by your side", and the voice was hyung's i'm sure. i've never heard such a heavenly sweet voice except from him.

Gguggu baby: huh...? a butterfly talking?

hongsnacc: call me crazy,, but i don't think that the voice is from my mind. it has to be real. it has to.

Gguggu baby: where did you find Jinho hyung?

hongsnacc: somewhere. don't worry,, i can take good care of the whole thing :,)

Gguggu baby: no seokie,, i wanna help- i feel i'm useless as your boyfriend- i know i probably don't mean much to you but please at least let me help?

hongsnacc: ... changgu-ya, what if we were never together,‍ and i accepted Jinho's confession? i mean, you're so perfect and helpful and passionate, i think i don't deserve you... are we really meant to be? could things have ending differently? i sometimes doubt,, that i have always neglected your feelings as a partner-

Gguggu baby: it's okay. i'll give you space and time. it's just... never mind. call me when you need anything, okay?

Hongseok felt like he has grasped on the last bit of hope.

*yourbaby duo chat*
Gguggu baby: yanan- i-
Hajimamybaby: shiet changgu you okay?
Gguggu baby: i'm not- hongseok he- he doubts whether we are a good pair, but it's true that we barely talk, or barely talk as a couple- we act brothers, not a couple that is in love- but i love him so much... he meant the whole universe to me... His bright sparkly eyes, his big smile, and his... kiss... his everything makes me addicted to him.
Hajimamybaby: are you okay? do you need me to talk to him?
Gguggu baby: uh no...?
Hajimamybaby: well then- i guess there's nothing you can do except telling him what you truly thinks. but it's his fault... if he doesn't see how good you are.

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU AGREE THIS CHAPTER IS LAME I WOULD HUG YOU