[ e i g h t ]

Deformed.
He look deformed.

Gone.
He was gone forever, and ever.

They couldn't believe this happened. They couldn't bare to see these scenes anymore.
They went blank for a while, and tears keep rolling down. They can't talk.

Hui was the first one who woke up from this thoughts and talked, "So Jinho hyung is... gone-?" Kino, who was already in tears, gathered up the information they had and asked the boys to separate into two groups. The first group, Wooseok, Yuto and Yanan would go to Jinho's room and find the note while the others will find out who did it, and where was it. They couldn't believe what just happened and instead, keep telling themselves it was a dream. It was until they went back to his dorm and found the note in his personal drawer that was originally locked before realizing Jinho was gone forever. Forever.

They were struggling to tell Hongseok or not. Will he feel guilty because of the so-called consequences? They decided to tell Hongseok when he recovered and look at the note with him. But they never stopped crying, crying and crying.

The death live was disturbing, but the red room live was horrifying. Horrifying.

Let's go and find Jinho's missing body, they said.

Little did they know, at the other side of the dorm, Hongseok overheard their conversation and knew Jinho was gone already because of their loud sobs and wails.What's more, his dead body was nowhere to be found. Hongseok was devastated. Had he didn't turn Jinho down, wouldn't he be able to leave this world without regrets, or even be still alive? All he could do was to cling to himself, and cry until he thought he was going to die.