No. 3~ Call The Family

Começar do início

Try saying I missed you too and I want you to come and see me. "Kan u key me?", I said. Shit that's close enough. That's a lil progress from the last time I said something. "When do you want me to see you?", Devante asked. How the hell can he understand what I'm saying?  "New", I said. "Noon or now? Oh shit. I didn't mean to say that.", Devante said. I stayed silent after I said that. oh my fucking God. I hate this so fucking much. Just stop talking. It's embarrassing. "Noot.", I said struggling trying to say now. " I'll be there in like 5 minutes.", he said. "Sokay. Leave two.", I said. "I love you too baby. See ya.", he said. After that, he hung up. 

I gave the phone back to Dr.Mayans and held my head down. "What's wrong Miss Fang?", Dr. Mayans asked. I didn't say anything. I just covered my mouth and looked at her. Dr. Mayans stepped closer to my bed and sat in a chair near me and sighed. "Miss Fang...Zhen, I completely understand how you feel about your speech slurs and broken sentences. You don't have to stop talking or do sign language to anyone. I will make sure that you will be going to speech therapy and will go to surgery to get your hand and ribs fixed. It might take awhile for you to finally recover and fully articulate but it will be worth it. You don't have to be insecure or embarrassed about it.", she said to me.

I tried holding back some tears and I did. I nodded my head agreeing. "Would like to speak to your family now?", Dr. Mayans asked. "Yith", I said. "Okay. I'm dialing them right now.", she said. I watched her dial one of their numbers and she waited. "Hey, this is Dr. Mayans and I have some good news for you to hear. Am I speaking to Mrs. or Mr. Fang?", she said on the phone. "Oh, hey Mr. Fang. Is your wife near you?", she asked. "Good. The good news is that you can come to hospital now. Zhen is finally awake from her coma. She woke this morning after you left Mr. Fang. I also have some other news to tell you about to but I want to wait until you arrive.", she said. "Okay. Bye.", she said. After that, she hung up.

She turned around and looked at me. "They're so excited to see you! Are you ready to see them?", she asked. "Yith. Divonce key me two.", I said. Dr. Mayans had to pick up what I said. "Uhh..you're excited and Mr. DeGrate is also coming as well?", she asked. I nodded my head yes. "Well this is good. I can tell them about what we'll do for you and what we'll do for Dyana.", she said. Damn. Where is she at anyways? Ask her where she's at. "Wair iz Diehanna?", I asked. "She's in the room next to you. I don't think she remembers you at all but I think that'll change once you guys get discharged and are fully recovered.", Dr. Mayans. Damn. She doesn't remember me? She must've gotten brain damage too. "Well Zhen, we'll be doing a lot of tests on you to see how much brain damage you actually have and then a week or so you'll be able to use your right hand and fix some of those broken ribs.", she added. I nodded and she left and closed the door.

I laid my head back on the pillow and blankly stared at the ceiling. I began to get bored from looking at the ceiling and closed my eyes.

Three hours later...

I didn't think I would be so damn tired. I looked at my watch and it was 8:23 pm. Oh shit. I forgot to see Dyana and Zhen. Thank God that they let you stay with them. I'll just stay with them for a day or two. shit maybe three.

Devante's POV

I finally got my ass up from my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. Damn I'm so fucking sexy. I noticed that on my mirror there were two kiss stains on it. One was bloody red whole the other was black. I got confused as to where the fuck they came from then it came to me. The black one is Dyana's. I forgot that she did that week before the car crash. And the red one was Zhen's. Hers was literally the morning of the car crash. 

I was planning to give her a passport that night of the crash. She told me that she's never been outside the country and different states besides Tennessee and Oregon. I thought I could've taken her to Puerto Rico, Brazil, Dominican Republic, or somewhere nice. I snapped myself out of my thoughts and grabbed some clothes. Shoes. shoes. shoes. Ah, here we go. I picked up some black Doc Martins and went to my bathroom so I could shower.