I touch my nose and I feel liquid staining my hand and I look at the tip of my fingers to see blood. I wipe my nose with my hand as I turn around.

" Natalie " I hear him call.

I feel him turn me around and Natalie then place a towel on my nose.

" Sit down " she said and pull me to the nearby bench.

I sit down and hit her hand lightly as she moves away. I hold the towel on my nose as my head starts to hurt, I shut my eyes tightly.

" You alright? " I hear Katelyn asked.

" I'll be fine " I wipe my nose and it seems like the blood stopped.

I stood up.

" Where's the bathroom in this place? " I asked.

" I think you should just sit down first " Cat said.

" I need to go meet Clara– "

BANG

A sharp pain was on my left shoulder and I scream in pain as I hold the wound. Glass shattering on the floor.

" Take cover! " Dante shouts and we hear another bang.

It hit pass my head and I look up at the window to see a person on the roof. I move away with the help of Cat.

" It's a shotgun " I grunted and as I was about to move my arm, it hurt like hell.

Another bullet hits the wall, the sound was familiar.

" It's a Kar98k, I recognize the gunshot sound " I said and scream in pain when Natalie puts pressure.

I lean against the wall as both of our sides are windows. The others are safe on the other side. Ein holding my wound and Natalie trying to put more pressure.

" We need to get you to the hospital, it must've hit your bone " Natalie said.

" We don't have time! " Aph said.

" She's right, by the time we pass that window he's gonna blow your brains off " Dante said.

" It's Carter, it has to be him, a shotgun can be instant death, this is a warning shot, that has to be one of his men " I said.

" One of us must go on the roof " Ein said.

" Your loosing a lot of blood " Natalie said and I see my jacket and shirt are already covered in blood.

" There's gotta be someone waiting at the entrance guarding " I endure the pain.

Ding

I look to my left to the elevator and see a person that I wanted to kill right now.

" Carter "

~ Time Skip ~

Natalie finish up bandaging my shoulder and winced. She didn't get the bullet out. We're in the meeting room, outnumbered. Natalie didn't have the time to stitch it either.

" Why are you here? " I asked.

" I'm here to cooperate " he said.

" By shooting your own step daughter first? " Cat asked.

I stood up and hold my shoulder.

" What do you want? " I asked.

" Your the last person I need to meet " he said.

" Like hell I'm giving you what you want " I said.

" Oh, I'll make sure you will " he said.

The door opens and Elijah was thrown in the room, his head is bleeding.

" Elijah! " I head over to him but a men grab my shoulder.

I grunted when he puts pressure.

" I thought your dead " Dante said.

" Let go of him " I said.

" It's okay, Y/n, just don't let him " Elijah said.

I get what he meant.

" Seems like you know what he meant " Carter said.

" After everything that's what your after? " I asked.

" It's F/n's, no one knows about that other then our family " Landon said.

" I give you five seconds " he takes out his gun and point it at Elijah as a men restrain him.

" Don't " I said.

" Five "

" It's not for you to own it " Landon said.

" Four "

" What is he talking about? " Katelyn asked.

" Three "

" I can't tell you where it is " I said.

" Two "

" Oh God " Elijah looks up at me.

" I love you " he smiles.

" One "

Carter fires.

" No! " I scream and the guy holding me let go.

I kneel down next to him and tears stream down my cheeks.

" Elijah " I wipe the blood off his head but it keeps flowing out.

Ignoring the pain on my shoulder, I just look down at him as I move his hair away from his eyes.

" You said you'll take care of us " I said.

I brought his head to my shoulder and hug him, as the pain in my shoulder was getting worse I just shut my eyes tightly. More tears stream down my cheeks and continue to cry.

" Take Landon and Y/n " Carter said.

" No! " everyone shouts.

I feel a hand grab my arm and pull me away.

" Let go of me! " I shout and elbow the guy back up.

I take out my knife from my boots and stab the guy on the chest, when I felt something hit the back of my neck.

Ein's pov.  

The other guy knock Y/n out and she falls in his arms. He drag her out and Landon was grabbed by another men. Dragged out as well.

" Now, since we got that under control " Carter said and exit the room, he stood by the door.

" I can't have you guys expose me " the door shuts as he leaves us with the men's in here.

We're outnumbered.

The lights then shuts off.

" Watch out! "

What's Landon and Y/n talking about?? ┐('ー`)┌

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko