Chapter 50

POV Bellatrix

"So wait! Your saying Little Gilbert is your blood-singer?" Kol asked and I nod my yes

He chuckles before coming forward wrapping his arms around me and placing his head in my neck. "Your also leaving?"

"Yes again. Carlisle said there is trouble and they need my help." I spoke confidently and I heard growls come from my mates making me roll my eyes.

Kol secures his arms around my waist from behind me as I continued to pack my bag.

Looking to Elijah I give him pleading eyes. "Guys please. You all say you would anything for your family. Well the Cullens are my family, As much as you all are."

He sighs before coming forward and grabbing both sides of my head.

He looked into my eyes and I showed him nothing but seriousness and he pressed his forehead against mine.

"If you need to protect and help your family then you must we will no-" but he was interrupted by a cry from Jeremy.

My eyes widen and pull out of Kol's arm vamp speeding to the living area and I gasp as I see tattoos spreading over his arms and over his chest.

"Jeremy..." I asked and be comes forward hugging me but the strength he held made me cough and he was yanked off me.

"Careful there Gilbert and-....why are you tearing off your shirt?" Nik asked in question as Finn came to my side and I smiled to him.

"Can you make me some Green Tea with honey. Please." I asked him and he smiled to me placing a kiss to my lips.

"Of course my love." He left and Elijah came holding me from behind me as we walked forward.

"Can you guys not see the the tattoos covering his arms?" I asked and they shake their heads and I bite my lip.

"That must mean that Conner is dead...." I whispered and Nik looked to me with a frown.

"Conner as in the hunter of the five Conner?" He asked and I nod my head and he slams his hands to his forehead.

"Meaning we need to leave town now." He said to leave and Jeremy cried out as more tattoos appear and I come forward laying a hand on his arms rubbing a soothing circle on it.

"Meaning the hunt for Silas and the Cure has started. Meaning we need to get Jeremy out of here." I spoke and I felt a pain inside my head.

Like a knife stabbing my brain.

No! You are not taking the hunter!

Silas yelled into my head and I sigh then felt another sharp pain to my brain and then chanting.

I put up a spell so he won't be able to talk with you except in your dreams.

I sigh in relief before turning to Jeremy and pull him close to me. As I see Nik looking to me.