Chapter 5

POV Bellatrix

When I got back to town I swung by grabbing Elena before I drove to the house. I told her I am going to take a while.

Which was no lie I was going to take a while.

I let my hair be curled and make the perfect rings before parting it so that it covers some of my face

Then I applied my classic cherry red lipstick. Then quickly but smoothly did my brows before doing my slightly shaded lids.

I apply my false lashes before applying mascara as well. I apply pink blush to my cheeks so they contrast well against my marble skin.

I then turn and slide a thong on before I let the tight-fitting corset consume my body. Leaning out the door I call out to Elena.

She comes up the stairs and into my room. She takes in the dress and her eyes widen.

"Help me tie this?" I spoke with a smile and she nods to me. She pulls and I tell her more. She pulls more and I see it hold me in well.

"Sweet thank you," I spoke and slide on some red strap on heels. Before adding the last piece to the look.

I slide on black velvet gloves that go past my elbow. (I'm saying they are black instead of purple from the picture)

It went very well with my outfit. I went into the room that they gave her. She wore a purple short dress that had a white circle belt going with it.

The white pogo boots going well with the outfit. She had hippy earrings in and was having trouble pinning her hair up.

So I walk up behind her taking the pin and gather her hair. I smile at the girl when I pin it. I walk and grab a necklace that contains her vervain.

I attach it around her neck and bend to her height us staring at the mirror. I held her shoulders and smiled.

"Go get that boy, girl," I spoke and she smiled getting up.

She walks out and I stop when I see her diary. I couldn't help the curiosity so I glance at it.

I turn a couple of pages and read what she had to say.

'I love Stefan. He is the best man around hands down. Damon is sweet. He tries to act tough but in reality, is a big softy. I love him as well.'

I smiled softly yet frown when I read the next part.

'I hate it. The minute Bella comes into the room Damon is automatically drawn to her. Stefan stares at her like she is the most beautiful creature to walk on this earth. I am playing nice with her because I know we need her... soon though.'

I felt my anger rise. Growling I felt the house shake a bit and I heard Damon yell.

Taking a deep breath I knew I shouldn't have played nice. Guess being a bitch it is going to have to be.