Chapter 16

Again I'm going to skip some just cause I'm an impatient person and want to write this before I lose all motivation too. Alsooooo I don't really see how it was important to my Character. Thanks loves❤️

POV Bellatrix

After the dance Klaus took me to his home and some was under construction and I didn't mind a bit. He said it's suppose to be done within two or three days.

He gave me a shirt and told me to take as long as I need. Even though I could see he wanted me to hurry.

I was quick and he slept in the same bed as me. Holding me to him tightly. As if scared I would disappear.

Then after that turns out Stefan stole the coffins that held his family and so he went on a rampage. He told me as well that they daggered Rebekah after the fact they told her that Klaus was the one to kill their mother when he all these years blamed it on his father.

That made me slightly mad but I couldn't say anything because my family was just as delusional maybe even more.

They gave him all the coffins except one and he wouldn't tell anyone what's inside because they couldn't open it.

Then as I was grabbing a bite to eat Damon found me and told me that Elijah had been daggered as well and I felt my anger towards Klaus flame.

Damon and Stefan both had been invited to a dinner with Elijah and Stefan and knew they could not refuse the Originals.

That is my good friends where we are now. Me currently sitting on Damon's bar me drinking from his bottle of Bourbon since it's one of the few things I can somewhat taste and legs crossed watching the Salvatore's argue with each other.

"We need to go! It's a death wish not going!" Damon yelled and I roll my eyes.

"It's a death wise WITH me going Damon! I stole from him! You don't just steal from an Original and get away with it!" Stefan yelled back and I sneer in his direction.

I haven't let him live down the shit he did that day. I get revenge every day and today I haven't done anything yet.

Yesterday I shot his knee caps out. Day before I broke his spin in four different places. I snapped his feet and arms out fo place.

I'm a very vindictive person and love taking revenge on people.

"I know that! That's why we are bringing her!" Damon points to me as I'm in mid swig and I stop before looking at him.

I point to myself as if there was someone else in the room and he nods. I automatically shake my head. "I love you Damon, I do but I'm done saving your asses for the simple fact you put me in chains. Your brother pulled some stupid shit on me. Your plan to kill Klaus with his father and then I find out you daggered Bekah? Yeah no!" I growled out before turning my back on them.

I drink more from the bottle before bending down and look inside the bar for some kind of sharp object.

"Please Bella! Please I will seriously love you forever!" He begged me and I roll my eyes. "No."

"Please Bella!...what are you doing?" He asks as I bring out a giant knife and smile at the glint of light shines against it.

I grin evilly and look to Damon.

"Just doing my duty for the day. Duck." I spoke and I throw the knife and he quickly ducks and watches at the giant knife lodged itself in Stefan's throat causing him to gargle on his blood before dying.

He has about ten minutes before he wakes up which wasn't good enough.

Damon looks at me like I'm crazy but I shrug my shoulders with a grin before turning to Damon.