Chapter 30

POV Narrator

Rebekah, Kol, Finn, and Niklaus were packing their bags as Elijah laid on the bed with his mate.

She body tired and worn out from the constant battle today.

Kol and Finn both stopped when the girl wiggles some in her sleep causing the men to stop and smile. Moving over they sit and places kisses all over her face.

She scrunched her nose before turning into Elijah and wrapping herself around him like a koala bear.
Whimpering when Elijah places a kiss on her neck.

"She must be traumatized from tonight. That dick almost marking her. Keeping her to himself forever. Just selfish." Rebekah said With her hands on her hips.

"We understand sister. We almost killed him and everyone there. My question is how was she able to send that message telepathy? Like we all got it. Then have you noticed strange things coming from her?" Kol asked looking down to his beautiful mate.

"Are you suggesting that our mate is keeping something from us?" Finn asked and Kol nods.

"Like she was able to change her eye color. She changed she changed the weather to show us her skin. She sent us that message inside our heads! She also was able to show us her past!" Kol all but shouted making the red head whine in her sleep making him give her a worried look.

He gets slapped upside the head. "She might still be in touch with her witch side. She is after all from the strongest witch line of descendants." Rebekah said and they looked over to the two middle brothers.

Nik and Elijah had just been staring down at the girl. Their bond straining with the girl because she hadn't mated with them.

"What do you think Nik? Lijah? You've been awfully quiet." Kol said walking forward.

Nik looked up and glaring at his younger sibling. Stopping the boy/man in his tracks, "She has ever right to hide whatever she wishes from us. She hasn't tried to hurt us at all since she has met us. Except for protecting me from Elijah. She shot an arrow through his leg." He laughs and Elijah grins.

"She is an exceptional shot." Elijah whispered not wanting to wake the beautiful girl.

"She has been through enough. So Kol if you cannot deal with a little weird from her then you need to stay away from her!" Nik growled standing up and Kol growled letting his vampire face come out.

 So Kol if you cannot deal with a little weird from her then you need to stay away from her!" Nik growled standing up and Kol growled letting his vampire face come out

"You will NOT send me away from my mate!" He roared at Niklaus and Niklaus brought out his side.