Chapter 27

POV Bellatrix

I smiled as I slipped into the lingerie and could already feel the stares I was going to receive.

I feel it press against my skin and I smile as does Rebekah

I feel it press against my skin and I smile as does Rebekah. "Your going to make them drool." She whispered and I giggled.

I slip the shirt on making it suck in before tucking it into my cheetah print skirt that rises up on the sides

I slip the shirt on making it suck in before tucking it into my cheetah print skirt that rises up on the sides. Then pulling my pull long black boots to match the outfit.

I slip little hoop earrings in before brushing my hair out and do my make up.

Slipping on the ring I was given before smiling at my sexy appearance.

I turn and look to Rebekah before holding up an outfit that she would totally rock.

Her eyes widen and shakes her head.

"No my brothers would never in a million years ever let me wear that." She spoke and I roll my eyes at the girl shoving the outfit in her hands.

"You my lady are a thousand year old vampire. Your brothers can suck it. Your a big girl and can take take care of yourself. If not then I can take care of you. So go! Change! Be a bad bitch!" I wink at her before skipping off to my phone which is currently being buzzed with messages.

Mainly from Klaus telling me to come out. Some from Kol, others from Elijah. Finn doesn't know how to work a phone so he couldn't.

I giggled and turned as Rebekah said she needed help.

Shrugging my shoulders I walk in and I see her looking at herself with guilt. She looked beautiful.

"Rebekah..." I said softly as the girl started to tear up. I brought the girl to my shoulder and she shivered under my touch.

"Shhhh your okay. Remember what I said? Bad bitch!" I said and she smiles.

"I want you to show Stefan what he is missing. Same with Damon cause honestly he may be my friend but he is a dick." I said with smile.