Chapter 13

POV Bellatrix

After I calmed Klaus down and got him to think rationally again. He decided we are going to pay a witch in Chicago a visit.

I nodded and watched as Stefan came up to us and showed the bite.

Not wanting to watch Klaus bite himself because it hurts to watch I let my eyes roam the bodies until they land on the man I drank from.

His body was twitching. More like withering. Then I realized he is transforming.

I didn't kill him quick enough.

My eyes widen and I quickly go to the body before standing on the neck before taking his hair and ripping his head off completely.

I look to see Stefan and Klaus watching me curiously. Yet the minute they saw my alerted eyes they knew it was serious.

"Grab the bodies and pile them. We need to burn them to the ground." I said looking to the head in my hands.

"Stefan, get to work. I'll join you in a moment." Klaus said and he came to me going to guide me off but I stood my ground.

I shove the head in his hands and quickly gather the bodies. Being faster than Stefan has perks and downfalls.

The pile was built and I quickly take the head back and grab the body throwing it into the pile.

Stefan empty's the gasoline onto the bodies before trying to light the lighter.

Which wouldn't so Klaus rolls his eyes before going to get it started.

I groan before looking to the body and slowly notice how the head was attaching itself back to the body of the man.

So being rational I quickly erupt the flames using my powers. I stared at the fire that was blowing hard.

Klaus and Stefan both jump back and I pretend to jump back as well.

"Looks like we just killed and pissed off a witch." I said and looked at the other two who nod but Stefan looks at me with a knowing look.

"I need to make a call Stefan start walking with Bell."  Klaus demanded and the boy did as he said.

Stefan quickly walked and grabbed my arm dragging me away.

I took one whiff of him and I looked into his eyes. Damon.

"Your brother was here.... means doppelgänger was as well..." I mumbled with a dazed look.

That's why they weren't working.

She's alive.

"You need to tell him Stefan." I spoke and he shakes his head.

"No! Elena will die that way!" He growls and I slam him by his throat and get into his face.

"Tell him." I growl at him and he kicked my groin and I was sent back hitting the tree.

I snap my eyes up at him with anger and his eyes widen at me. He held his hands up in surrender.

Giving him a smile I get up wiping the snow off my black leggings.

"It's..." I said walking up him.

I lay my hand on his shoulder and he sighs out.

"Not okay." I said quickly snapping his neck. I look down at his limp body. Klaus walks up and looks at the body.

"Was that necessary?" He asked motioning to him and I raise my brow.

"He was being a dick." I spoke and he just chuckles out. "Well you get to be the one to carry him love." He spoke and I roll my eyes.