Chapter 47

POV Bellatrix

I snuggled in Finns body as we laid on the couch

I snuggled in Finns body as we laid on the couch. Kol said he was going to speak and practice with the witch a bit.

Elijah and Nik are off talking to Katerina. Which I know I should be apart of but chose not to be. To tired and hungry.

Matt and Jeremy were playing games on the TV. Caroline was sitting in the chair Nik normally sat in reading a fashion magazine and Rebekah was with Derek.

Those two are like dogs. They are practically on each other 24/7 I swear to it.

I felt Finn nuzzle more into my side and purrs as I run my finger through his hair.

His eyes closed and his arms protectively wrapped around me. My body relaxed and completely at ease.

"Well I was thinking we should go shopping." Rebekah said as she walked in with Derek attached to her hips.

I raised a brow in her direction and she bites her lip. "Don't we have like four closets full of clothing though Bekah."

"No for you! For the b-" she stopped and everyone froze turning to look at her and I raise my brow at her in a nervous state.

"For the boys? Because they don't have any taste in clothing whatsoever." I said and I heard a gasp from inside the house.

"How dare you! I will happen to have you know that I have fantastic fashion." Kol said strutting in before coming over to the couch hands on hips.

I laughed and smiled. "Because your totally the male version of Alice." I said throwing my hands up.

He rolls his eyes before sassily sticking his hips out. "Oh you know it darling." He said making me throw a pillow at him.

"Bullshit! I know for a fact that I have better fashion sense." I stick my tongue out making him laugh.

Elijah and Nik walk in with Kitty Kat and she had a nervous look upon her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked and tried to move but Finn was like a rock. I poked his arm and he was just dead weight.

Seriously?

"Finn, come on honey. Let me up." I spoke and he growls but let's me up.

He stayed close by and I shake my head. He's just grumpy.

"Now tell me what the pro-" a phone started buzzing making me sigh in annoyance and move before motioning to Elijah to answer it.

As he leaves Nik comes up and swings me around making me giggle before he places a delicate kiss to my lips.

I grin and hug him to me. My eyes then connect to Jeremy's and felt a tugging at his longing look. Confused I pull back and give Nik a bright smile.