Chapter 46

POV Bellatrix

I crossed my arms and gave her a cold glare that would make even a dead man shiver with fear

"Katerina. I swear to god if you are here for a fight I am more than willing to kick your ass. It would be my upmost pleasure." I said with a smile and she cowardly hid behind Elijah who gave me a pleading look.

"She came to talk with us. Rather boldly. So please play nice love." Klaus said and I sigh before looking at Elijah and Nik. I hold my hands out and both come forward taking one.

Elijah kisses mine and Nik plants a quick kiss to my lips.

"Well obviously we cannot talk here because there are to many ears but I will let you talk with us later Katerina." I said walking away with my mates in tow. Along with Rebekah and Derek because honestly I feel like their mates.

Caroline, Matt, and Jeremy walked up to me as I sat down at the booth and my mates gave a defensive look.

"Easy boys." I said in a calm commanding voice. They all backed down and Kol and Nik took their spots next to me while Elijah placed me in his lap. Finn had to take the spot next to Kol.

He still even now doesn't trust Nik. Hell if I could be effected by the dagger I would too.

"We just want to come over and sit with you. Elena and Damon are being....overbearing and to tell you the truth. Annoying." Jeremy said and I laughed at this before motioning to the seats.

They slide in the same time Katerina does. They tense making me laugh.

"Oh calm down! She is completely harmless! She is like a kitten compared to bulldogs. She knows better." I said in a dismissive tone.

They all nod but still look on edge. I look to Katerina and she gives me a defiant look.

I motion to them and she sighs groaning as well. "Look, I know we have gotten off on the wrong...well everything but...I'm sorry." She spoke as if it was a foreign thing for her.

They all looked surprised to say the least. Matt being the big hearted one shook his head before putting his hand out.

"If your truly meaning that then....I don't trust you but...will give you a chance." He spoke and I could see something spark inside Katherine eyes.

I smiled before looking to Jeremy. His blood filled my nose and I suck in a breath.

I pulled out my phone and texted Carlisle.

I need to asked you something later.

Sending and huffed before looking to the others.