Chapter 38

POV Bellatrix

I lean up and breath deeply. Arrabella's words ringing in my head.

The deaths of Kol and Nik flash through my head and I growl and pinch the bridge of my nose. The need to protect them coming in strong.

Alright.

Moving I look to see I have a towel around my body. A shirt and boxers to the side.

Moving I vamp sped to dress before turning and walking out of the room.

Entering the room I see Bobby with the other men. Three of them this time. The other older man gone.

"Bobby Singer. It's been a while." I spoke and he grins to me.

"Bellatrix Cullen. It has. To long." He comes and gives me a proper hug. Not one where I was half out of my mind.

"I'm sorry for my very....very emotional trip. Shit has been hectic." I spoke with a hand on my hip. He shakes his head and rubs my arm.

"It not a problem at all." He said before my gaze turned to the men who were all glaring at me. One held a knife behind his back. Another a book and one another blade.

"Can you tell your dogs to put the weapons away. Not like they are going to do much but still." I said to Bobby who went wide eyed before looking to them with a glare.

I watch as the trench coat disappeared and I felt him move so I turned and caught his arm before he could bring the dagger down.

He looked it with disbelief

Who the hell is this guy? I laughed before twisting his arm and grab his throat before tossing him to the side.

The shorter one walks forward and I could smell his blood pumping through his system. Growling I take a step back and Bobby puts his hand on my tummy.

"Boys enough!" Bobby yelled making them stop. I nod to the taller one as he pulls back his obvious brother.

"Sam and Dean this is Bellatrix. Bella these are those two boys I told you about." He said and I turn to them and I nod my head.

"Whose..." I motion to the clothes and the bigger one motioned to himself.

"Thank you. My dress was...kinda messy." I spoke and he nods.

"No problem....so uh...what are you?" He asked and I turn to Bobby and my eyes flash a little bit and he shakes his head.

"Nothing you need to worry about. I will be leaving soon." I said and they all tense.

"You won't leave until you prove to us that your not a threat." The small one said and I laugh.

"Oh calm your tits squirrel seriously. But Bobby....I need some more ingredients from you." I spoke and he raises a brow.