Chapter 26

POV Bellatrix

I groan as the sun hits my body and I sparkle everywhere.

Closing my eyes I flick my wrist closing the curtains quickly.

I sigh before I snuggle back into the bed but before I can I am being pulled into a chest.

Knowing I won't get to sleep any more I turn and see a smiling Kol looking at me.

"Well that was a fun night." He whispered and I roll my eyes. Pulling him to me I placed a kiss on his head before playing with his hair.

I could literally feel him purr into my hand. I giggled and just continued to watch as I lured him into a deep sleep.

His head on my breast. Upper half of his body was sprawled out onto my torso. His legs intertwined with mine.

I roll my eyes and stopped before gently sliding out of his grip and laying him down on the bed. I walk into the bathroom.

I look at my body. It seemed to have a brighter glow to it.

Memories of last night flashing through my mind. How he was so gentle. Round after round he performed amazing and yet he was still so gentle.

I thought he would be this crazy rough kinky guy with his personality but he wasn't.

I smile before brushing my hair before going to the sweet smelling bathwater and let my hand dip into the water.

It was cool but I close my eyes and feel the temp rise up.

I smile before sliding into the bath water.

I sigh in content and close my eyes but before I know it I feel a body sliding in behind me. Grinning I turn and look at Kol who was smiling at me.

"You have a fetish. I swear." I say and he rolls his eyes before kissing me.

"What can I say. It's in my bones. I'm addicted to you. Especially after some of those moves you did last night?! I'm not sure how your a Virgin." He said and I let out a little kid giggle as he brush my ribs.

(Kinky shit prepare)

His eyes widen before doing it again. I growl out at him through a soft giggle.

"Your ticklish!" He says yelling and I shake my head before ducking down underneath the water so he can't touch my sides.

I see his member and grin evilly before popping up from the water and see Kol smiling at me. I pull myself closer to him and he moves some of my wet hair away from my face.

I slide one hand down my leg while the other is on his cheek. He leans into my hand closing is his in happiness.

Being the little shit I am I grabbed his member making his eyes shoot open and look at me. I giggle before moving my hand and he groans.

"You would think you would be tired....ah." He groans off his sentence when I move my entrance over top of him.

I kiss the side of his neck and move kisses down to the spot where I fed from him. Turns out I marked him as well.

I lick it and he shivers under my touch. He pulls me back by my hair and stares at me with lust filled eyes.

Pulling back I stand up and step out of the bath water dripping down from my body.

I turn my head over my shoulder and look at him a sly smirk.

"That's what you get for tickling me. Have fun with your little friend." I wink at his playful eyes.