Chapter 11

POV Bellatrix

As we sat in the dining room all I could was stare at the sandy blonde haired man.

He was radiating with emotions. Guilt and sadness and anger.

Yet his face showed nothing. As if he showed nothing or feels nothing.

Then there is Elijah who is feeling anxious and nervous and jealousy?

The more I look at these men the more I see myself more.

"Something I can help you with?" Klaus asks and I snap my eyes down to my bloody shirt. Groaning I point to my shirt.

"Since your dumb self broke the vile that contained your blood do you have an extra shirt I can borrow or at least have an girl clothes?" I asked and I see Elijah smile to me.

Klaus just raises a brow, "you may go into Rebekah's room to grab some clothing though it might be somewhat older." He said with a smirk.

I narrow my eyes before standing up, "Maybe I'll just raid your clothes." I said with an attitude.

I walk out of the room and up the stairs. I check the first room I come by.

Seeing a freshly made bed and sunlight streaming into the room I make sure to steer clear of the sunlight before going to the closet.

I look through some of the clothes and smile. Knowing this was their sisters room. She held many beautiful gowns in her day.

Some were a bit much but I could tell that even Klaus after all these years still held onto them because he knew his sister probably held memories onto each one.

I smiled softly before walking out of the room going into the next. Not bothering to look around as if still looks somewhat the same I move to the closet.

Seeing suits and dress shoes I smile knowing that this was Elijah's room. I smiled touching each suits. There was a few different ones.

I was aware of him standing in the doorway staring me down.

I turn around and smile to the man. "I won't take your shirts. Just exploring." I spoke softly before going to walk out but he stops me.

He gently takes my hand and guides me to his dresser. He pulls out a white button up shirt for me.

"Here..." he spoke handing me the shirt. I smile down at it.

I gently grab the fabric. I then hear a knock on the door downstairs.

Looking to Elijah I quickly pull off my jacket and shirt with him turning his head away from me.

I pull his button up shirt on and only button three of them. Before pulling on the leather jacket.

Grabbing his hand I smile before walking downstairs pulling him behind me. He was silent as me.

"Niklaus who is it?" He asked as we lower down the steps.

Klaus turns and smiles sarcastically at us. "Our friend Stefan here came by for a visit." He said but his eyes went to our hands and he frowned.

Yet when they went to my eyes I give him a soft look making the frown go away slightly.

"Give me the cure Klaus!" Stefan spoke as rough as he could. Yet he was just like a little kid. Trying to be tough but in reality is a soft freaking bunny.

"Let's make a deal." Klaus said causing me to raise a brow at him.

"Your brother gets the cure, but you have to be my companion. Under my rule and do as I say." He spoke and I almost started laughing.