Chapter 9

POV Narrator

"Did you just leave her behind Elijah?" Nik growled out to his brother.

"Show me where they are Niklaus." He spoke and Niklaus slammed his brother to a tree.

"Why did you leave her?!" He yelled and Elijah sighed.

"Because she is strong and they can't kill her not until they find out what she is." He said and Klaus frowned.

"Come brother." Niklaus left for his apartment with Elijah in tail.

Both had their minds on a certain red headed girl.

POV Bellatrix

"Domina tu pic tantos" I watched a woman say as she swung a crystal around.

She had my red hair and crystal human white skin. "Where the hell are they?" She mumbled and I watched as someone came up behind her.

"Looking for the mutts?" He spoke evilly and the woman turned around only for it to look like me.

I frown and step closer. She had my eyes. My human eyes. My bright green left eye and my dark but bright blue eye.

"Mikael! Please! I just need a bit more time! To track them!" She pleaded and the man...Mikael who looked very familiar held her by her throat.

"I'm done waiting for you to finish this spell. I want him found now!" He yelled and the girl sighs laying her hand on his skin making him cry out letting her go.

"You brought this upon yourself. Did you really think I was going to help you over your children? Finns love Sage told me what they want. Especially since you placed that stupid curse on my family. Your wife's curse." She hissed and he coughs.

She then looks to me and smiles. I frown not knowing who she is...but just knowing she looks a lot like...me....

"Your going to understand soon enough my child...I'm so sorry."

I shot up and gasping. What in the actual fuck was that?

My mind was jumbled and I growl as my body protests to being in such a weak state. I look to see I was in chains. One was wrapped around my waist two around my feet and two around my wrists.

All together they were attached to the wall.

Damon walks downstairs with his brother and Alaric. Bonnie and Elena behind them. How in the hell is she alive?

"Oh goodie your awake." Bonnie spoke before taking the arrow and tried shoving it through my shoulder only for it get shattered.

Damon has a finger held up. As if in means to stop her but didn't.

Her face was priceless. I roll my eyes at this dumb bimbo and lean back while moving so I face them.

"Chains Really Damon? Classy." I spoke sarcastically and he gives me a grin.

"I thought so." He was all to smug though.

"Still. Eh have a 20/40 chance of me not being able to break out these." I closed my eyes and he laughs.
"No way you will be able to. Not even Elijah could bust out of those. He's an original." He spoke smugly.

Stefan walked forward and narrowed his eyes. "What are you?" He asked and I laughed.

"What are you?" I mocked and that got me a blow to the face. Memories coming to mind making me growl slightly.

I turned back slight crack of my jaw I look to Damon. My eyes locked on his. I saw different emotions cross over his eyes.

Stefan and Elena tried to get me to pay attention to them but I just stared Damon down.