Chapter 39

POV Bellatrix

Laughter erupted from everyone and I grin as Rebekah looked at me with a raised brow. Derek doing the same.

"You knew what would work?" She asked and I put my hands on my hips.

"I knew you two would totally be a couple. I could just see the pairing immediately. Damn I'm good." I said flipping my hair over my shoulder with a smirk.

"Bella..." I see Elijah say coming forward and I hold up a finger.

Turning I look to my adopted family. "Go. I will be alright." I spoke and they looked at me questioningly.

I nod and they all cane encasing me in hugs. "Call us if anything happens."

"Will Do Captain." I said in a salute and they all shake their heads before taking off and I sigh. My shoulders dropping some.

"Rebekah, Derek. Go inside the mansion. I wish to speak with the four of them alone." I said in a harsher tone and I watched the two quickly leave.

Thus leaving me with the four men. My eyes land on Finn who came forward and I could see how truly hurt and sad the man was.

My heart turned and my eyes softened. My hand reached up brushing his hair from his eyes. He leaned into my hand.

"My love, you didn't give us a chance to speak before you took off. I want to stay with you. More than words could describe." He said and I smile to him before encasing him in a hug.

"Accepted. I will protect you with my life." I whispered placing a kiss to his cheek. He shoved his head in my shoulder before breathing in deeply.

I hold his head for a moment before pulling back and I turn to the others.

Kol was practically whimpering where he was because I was denying him any touching of me. He looked at me and an heart breaking expression comes across his face.

Behind my eyes the flashes of his death ring through and I suck in a breath. "My darling." I said with a hand out to him and he was quick to launch himself into my arms.

"My mate. Mine. Never ever leave me. I love you." He whispered to me squeezing me as hard as he could.

I rub his head and he cry's into my shoulder. "I love you my firecracker." He said gripping as tight as possible without my skin cracking.

"It's alright Kol. It's alright." I whisper rubbing his cheek with a sweet soft smile on my face. "I love you as well my crazy. I will do whatever it takes to keep you." I whispered with a double meaning behind my words.

He snuggles deep into my side with a smile on his and stands on one side of my body since refuses to move.

My eyes glide to the last two. The middle children. Nik was on the verge of crying you could see it but he kept a straight face.

"I under-" I was cut off by Nik body slamming me into a hug. He was shaking and I sigh. So much for me talking to them.

I run my fingers along his back and slide them to his skin so he relaxes. He then slammed my lips to his in a needy way.

I didn't respond at first making him pull back his wolf side making a rejection noise. Probably afraid I don't want him anymore. If that was possible. Who wouldn't be attracted to his sadistic ass.

I roll my eyes before bringing his lips down to mine and I give him a loving kiss.

"I would never leave you Niklaus. Remember Forever and Always. Even if I wasn't there to make that weird ass promise." I said and he grins before literally picking me up and spinning me.