Chapter 7

Memory/Dream

When we are little we are told things such as when you find the one, they will love you unconditionally. You will never lose them if they love you.

I called it bullshit.

Mother was always angry with me. Father wanted to cast me out. They both hated me but didn't cast me away because of him.

My older brother. Archie.

He was the golden boy. Daddy grooming him to take over the family business. Yet he always found time to make sure I was okay and loved.

Then there was my sister. The girl who was stronger than most. Yet she was also the kindest. She is the only one to stand up against our parents.

That was all taken away because of my father. The bastard. My mother then looked at me in a new light.

I watched her eyes and I swear I could see the actual devil within her eyes.

"I'm going to make you better child."

Making me scream.

End of Dream/Memory

I shot up with alertness. My head was fuzzy and it felt like I was just turned all over again.

"Hey...are you alright?" I heard someone say and I snap my head in their direction.

It was Stefan. He was standing there looking at me like I'm crazy and felt the need to vomit even though I couldn't.

He comes closer and holds his hands out as if to calm me. I groan and feel my legs give out.

He catches me and looks into my eyes. "How?.... How long have I been asleep?" I asked and he bites his lip.

"You've been asleep for a week." He spoke and I felt my eyes widen.

"A week!" I yelled yet regretted it immediately. My throat burned like it actually has within it.

"When is the ritual suppose to happen?" I asked in a quiet voice holding my throat.

"Tomorrow night," he said while hearing the door slam shut.

I go to push myself off the ground but stumble. Weak.

"You need to feed. You're weak. Extremely weak." Stefan spoke before picking up my legs and upper body holding me bridal style.

We zoom downstairs and I see Elijah talking with Damon. Elena by them.

All I could was listen to her pulse.

"She's awake?" He asked surprised and I struggle to get out of Stefan's grip. Just wanting to bite into the girl's neck.

"Let me go!" I yelled and struggled. He didn't even flinch at my weak attempts.

"Yes, she's awake and very hungry." He spoke and I growled only to cry out softly. It hurting my throat.

"Go!" Elijah said and Stefan disappeared with me. Taking me away from Elena.

We were deep into the forest. He brought me a few bunnies and I was vicious while feeding on them.

I ended up breaking their spines. Just from the hunger.

He fed me six of them. Just enough to give me some strength. Having to hold onto Stefan wasn't great. He smelt decent though so I wasn't complaining more than I usually do.

"Fucking bullshit." I growled out as I missed my second deer today.

"You need to relax." He spoke and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Yeah relax totally something I could do." I spoke with so much malice that I looked like a damn hell hound.