Chapter 29

POV Bellatrix

"I swear to you if your not on your best behavior I will tie you up and I will literally deprived you of everything you will ever want!" I hissed out as I fixed Finns tie.

"We will be on our best behavior love we promise. Just calm down." Nik said kissing my head walking past me.

We were currently at our Hotel. The wedding was in a few hours and I was honestly more scared that my family will not like what they see.

Elijah came up behind me and wrapped me in his arms. "Just Breath Elskan." He whispered and I  close my eyes taking a deep breath.

"Yeah no, not helping. Just please everyone give me your oath that you will have the best of manners and will not cause any sort of trouble tonight!" I said looking to Rebekah, Kol and Nik.

"We promise darling. We just want to make you happy."

At that moment my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered quickly.

"Will you stop worrying! I've already seen what happens and they will not cause any problems. Only one thing is going to cause a problem." Alice said from her side and I couldn't help but smile.

Alice was always there to comfort me and it made me happy.

"What's that Alice?" I asked while following my mates out the door and to the elevator.

"Charlie."

I froze and cursed. Fucking hell. I forgot about my uncle.

"I'll figure something out Alice. Go make Bella Look pretty." I said hanging up the phone and sighing.

Elijah's wrapped his arm around my waist. "You will be fine Elskan." He kisses my temple before we all move out of the elevator to the lobby where they had the valet ready for us.

The two SUVs were ready with doors opened.

Myself, Elijah and Kol in one vehicle while Nik, Rebekah and Finn were in the other.

Currently we were in Seattle. So the drive was going to take a bit.

None of them been to Forks so I told them to just follow me. I pulled out onto the highway and let myself disappear in my thoughts as I drove.

...She no longer was going to be Bella Swan my little cousin. She was going to be Bella Cullen. Isabella Marie Cullen.

Edward was....Edward was no longer my mate. My blood singer. I accepted the fact. I don't know why it still bothered me though.

Maybe it's because I wasn't his priority and that's what led me to my spot now...I'm not sure.

A hand on my shoulder brought me out of my thoughts.

"Darling. I think we are here." Kol said and I looked to see the other cars.

I sighed and looked at the two men. I put a gentle smile on my face staring at them.

"Thank you for coming my loves." I spoke softly. Kol leaned forward pressing a kiss to my temple as Elijah's kissed hand.